20lbs lost (pics!)

Options

Replies

• ARDuBaie
    ARDuBaie Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Every loss is worth cheering about. You should be proud of yourself. You look great!!!
  • boleybolen
    boleybolen Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Okay so I know that 20lbs isn't that bigger deal... not compared to these amazing stories of 50+

I am not aiming on really losing much else.

I am pretty proud of how far I've come. I have lost 23lbs however this 'improved' photo is my body around the 20lb loss :)

I am starting to see some abs. My focus right now is to 'sculpt' my body. I guess I am boasting in a way because I am proud! and want to flaunt my body :)

P.s. sorry about the little bandage, messy room and giant apendicitis surgery scar on my tummy!

Before at 156lbs (71kgs) -
    10780836_3770.jpg

After at 136lbs (62kgs) -
    10780836_3064.jpg

you look amazing!!!! good job!
  • sharleneloveless
    sharleneloveless Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    amazing!! how much did you work out?
  • jscarboro
    jscarboro Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl! You look awesome! Seems like that last 20lbs is the absolute hardest,:happy:
  • splucy
    splucy Posts: 353
    Options
    amazing!! how much did you work out?

3 or 4 days a week at the gym :) have a calorie consumption goal of 1200 however I tend to go way over 1 or 2 days a week.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    how long were your workouts and what did you do for them?
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! Congratulations on your weight loss success!
  • oliviaseward
    oliviaseward Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    you look freaking amazing!!!!
  • Skinny_Kitty
    Skinny_Kitty Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! What an inspiration! :flowerforyou:
  • clocklady
    clocklady Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! A great inspiration for me since I have the same height vs weight goal as you. Thanks for sharing!
  • GretaJane
    GretaJane Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! And your start weight and goal are about what my current weight and goal are so this is very inspiring!!
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    You looked good before but you look amazing now!! Congrats!
  • sibernstein
    sibernstein Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!! I am 1,74cm and I'm hoping to lose 20lbs too.... Just have to exercise more, more, more!!
  • junekmoore
    Options
    You look amazing!!! That 20 pounds made a big difference. Congratulations to you.
  • nurseymama
    nurseymama Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! Congratulations... In some ways I think weight can be harder to get off when you don't have much to lose. Great job!
  • sherimoss
    Options
    how did you do it?! your before pictures is how i am right now, and i'm on 5'3", but i'm wanting to lose about 10lbs. I've only been doing this two weeks, but so far haven't lost a pound. How long have you been doing...whatever it is you're doing?! You look great, exactly how i want to look!!!
  • mrFerris
    mrFerris Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    hehe thanks guys :) I know I just see people with their amazing stories of losing 50lbs+!

I wasn't sure if mine was worth cheering on about :P It's been a long 3 months! but I am almost finally where I want to be with my weight!

It doesn't matter if you want to lose 10lb or 100lb ... if it is making you feel bad and losing it will make you feel good it is definitely worth shouting about. Shout it as loud as you can ... you look awesome!
    651055 Posts: 32
    Options
    OP, Thanks so much for posting. I really needed to see something like this today.

Extremely motivating for all of us who have relatively small (but stubborn) amounts to lose.

It's so easy to put off the change in diet & behaviour when you can still more or less hide the lumps and bumps in a size 12 - 14 but your photos really show the HUGE difference losing 10 kilos can make.

It's tricky being a size 12-14, we're sort of caught in the middle.
    Most of us would look and (more importantly) feel so much better were we to drop a size or two but it's so easy to lose sight of goal at this size and allow ourselves to fall off the wagon.

Anyhow, for me, NO MORE excuses.
    I don't want to settle for a size 12-14 any longer, having seen your photos I 've realised (again) how much I really want to be smaller and fitter so THANK YOU for sharing.

Please keep posting advice for us strugglers.:flowerforyou:
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! I can see a difference in 20lbs lost!!!
  • kspoon5
    kspoon5 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    any goal small or large is worth being excited about - you look great !!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!