MFP and Face Book friends

Options
13»

Replies

• Helenatrandom
    Helenatrandom Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I haven't, but I'm not opposed to the idea. That is, so long as they help me keep my super secret true identity hidden. :wink:
  • gdr1976
    gdr1976 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I've added the ones I am closest to. Don't mind at all.
  • sarahwls100609
    sarahwls100609 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have added quite a few. We all need the support and who can give us better support and words of encouagement when we are discouraged than our friends. Granted alot of mine have had weight loss surgery. A great support system for me. :)
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I wonder if working on the farm on f/b will count as exercise here on mfp?????
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I haven't added anyone from MPF to FB but I am not opposed to either. I just haven't formed any friendships on here yet where I would like them to know about my life.
  • 3shirts
    3shirts Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I suppose it depends how you use FB. I am an IT security professional so I know the risks and balance these with practicality and usefulness!
    To that end, I have set up groups on there to deal with the way relationships really are! I have close friends I'm happy to share everything with, those not so close I don't allow to see personal info but can see statuses and pictures and I have acquaintances I am happy to chat with but don't want seeing any of my personal stuff.

Once it's set up it's much less to worry about. I would be happy to add MFP people to FB but they'd likely be under the last group since I don't know anyone here well enough to trust them yet.
  • yesiamaduck
    yesiamaduck Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Just like other sites, if I get on really well with someone and plan to keep in touch with them just in case 1 person no longer stays on the site or just as a more convenient portal of communication (chat, etc.) I will accept a friend request... but I don't add just anyone!