I Did It!!!!! 101 lbs in Less Than a Year

Options

Replies

• rukia30
    rukia30 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! You are an inspiration to me! Way to go, and congratulations!!!!!
  • eashelton53
    eashelton53 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!! Congratulations!
  • mandy_godfree
    mandy_godfree Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Congraulations, what an inspiration. Keep up the running, sounds like not only have you lost weight but you've found a new lease of life. That's brilliant!!!
  • cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    congrats....
  • shsml
    shsml Posts: 14
    Options
    What an inspiration. You must be soooo proud of yourself. I have just started training for a marathon in october so will keep thinking of your success story to keep me motivated.
  • CountryGal83
    CountryGal83 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! So happy for you! Such an inspiration. Thank you!
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options
    Thanks amazing! Thanks for sharing, and a huge congrats on the weightloss and all the runs!!!
  • 416runner
    416runner Posts: 159
    Options
    What an incredible accomplishment! Congratulations!
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    This is fantastic. You are an inspirtation to me. I love to read success stories of others, it motivates me to try harder.
  • fab50G
    fab50G Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Totally inspiring! Thanks for sharing and giving me hope!
  • away3000
    Options
    Congratulations on meeting such an amazing goal. Running races is such a motivator and it looks like you took to it in spades. Nice work!
  • mnishi
    mnishi Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    You're an inspiration! I had the same idea, I'm signing up for a marathon this year. It costs $150 and there's no way I'm going to let that go to waste.
  • BreakThruComing
    Options
    That is awesome!!! What an inspirational story! Thanks for sharing!!! Good luck on your full marathon!!!
  • BroDave
    BroDave Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to give an update.

I have gained about 12 lbs back, I believe it is because while I am training for the Derby Festival Marathon on the 28 of April. I need way more carbs than I was eating when I was losing the 100 lbs. When I finish the race I plan to get back on the old lower carb eating plan. I feel really good and all my clothes are still fitting real good, so although I have gaind a few lbs back I am still the same size.

Bro Dave
  • thimbleberry10
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your success! It has helped motivate me today.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    that's great! I started the same way. walking for the longest time then slowly jogging. done several 5K's already and working towards a 10K and ½ marathon down the road.
  • anewtiffany
    Options
    Wonderful job and glad that you included God in your journey for with Him ALL things are POSSIBLE! I too am striving to be down a total of 100lbs at the end of this year. I began this year pregnant but after giving birth only 4 weeks ago, I am already down 40 lbs. I only have 66 more to go by December 31, 2012. I know that I can do it and thank you for sharing your story. Please keep me in your prayers. I also desire to enter several 5ks. Because of you, I will search out any local half marathons as well. Thanks for the encouragement. God bless you and your family!
  • Karmynzahringer
    Karmynzahringer Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! Brought tears to my eyes! You and your family have something to be proud of!!!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Fantastic story. I'm determined to be able to run this year. Your a massive inspiration!
  • BroDave
    BroDave Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    This week makes 1 year I have been using MFP and I must admit I could not have had the success I have without it. http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2594079504523.123071.1630750960&type=3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!