Any old people? (30-127)

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• dadoffo
    dadoffo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    What!? 30 is old? I just turned 30 and am in better shape that I was in high school and weigh less than when I got my drivers license at 16! Age is just a number, how you feel and act is what matters and I have the energy of a 21 year old.

“We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.”
    George Bernard Shaw

+1. I'm 46 and in better shape compared to when I was 18.
  • grapenutSF
    grapenutSF Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Happily unyoung. 39, sista!
  • kanesha31
    Options
    I'm 31 and still get carded woot!!!
  • jdbeckers
    Options

“We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.”
    George Bernard Shaw

Nice quote :)

I'm 32
  • ChickaDee2012
    ChickaDee2012 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    OMG I think I am older than all of you...I'm 48! But a youthful 48 (turning 49 in April!) :happy:
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    By the way, who said we're old?
  • Legalchica
    Options
    damn now 31 is old :( OK I'm sad.
  • AEB_WV
    AEB_WV Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Why is 30 the line that crosses you from the young, cool zone to the old, uncool zone? :grumble:

It actually isn't 30, it increases each year such that that magic # is always ahead of my age! Somewhere way over 50....
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    All this time I have been avoiding this topic thinking its just going to be bad new for me :laugh:
  • oOoMicheleoOo
    oOoMicheleoOo Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Surviving the last year of my 30's .... planning on growing old disgracefully :o)
  • JudyL5305
    JudyL5305 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    38 and proud of it!
  • rashooy
    rashooy Posts: 55
    Options
    30 is not old! Lol I'm 29 and for ever young until I'm walking on a stick or in a wheelchair! Who is with me! Lol
  • jjblogs
    jjblogs Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Old starts at 30???? Dang, I'm heading toward ancient at 46 I guess. That sucks...lol. I remember being in my 20's and thinking, "wow, she just turned *40*..that sucks". hehe. Luckily, as of yet, I feel great at 46. So, all those youngsters can just hush up.
  • timkdodson
    Options
    I'm here and I'm 33... almost 34... eek!
  • oOoMicheleoOo
    oOoMicheleoOo Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    30 is not old! Lol I'm 29 and for ever young until I'm walking on a stick or in a wheelchair! Who is with me! Lol

ME !!! :drinker:
  • greenpollywawg
    Options
    You're only as old as you believe you are. My 83 yr. old Mom was considered "cool" by any generation she encountered right up til the day she died. She never let age or her polio make her feel old or "uncool". So, you are right......you can be cool at any age.
  • OLFATUG
    OLFATUG Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    39 going on 9, but I've never been cool. ;)
  • Noki1024
    Noki1024 Posts: 302
    Options
    30's is considered old - gulp!! That's me then :(
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    <<<<<< is 38..... 30's are so much better than my 20's ever were!