Anyone looking to lose around 80lbs??

Options
I know it's a huge goal...but I'm determined!! Who's with me?? I'm 33, 5'7" and 244! It's time for a change!

Replies

• Reesa32
    Reesa32 Posts: 35
    Options
    Im looking to lose about 115lbs and i know there's a long road ahead, but wwith all the MFP friends, I know without a doubt that I can and will do it, so add me as a friend and we will do it together.
  • breebarber
    Options
    I'm 28, 5'9, 257. I'd like to lose 80 or more!!!! LETS DO THIS!!!! :D
  • Traci_33
    Traci_33 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I could stand to lose 80lbs and way more on top of that. I hope to at least lose 20... lets start there LOL As my screensaver i have this quote "If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse" I see it every day and it makes me mad LOL I want to take it done and quit but then I would be admitting defeat. I am 32 and when I started here I weighed almost 310. I am now down to 300 in less 12 days. That little saying is my best friend on days like today. I am trying to be positive for everyone else in hopes that someone will be positive for me :)
  • electricstorm
    electricstorm Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi

I am 33 5ft .6 and half and 217 looking to lose 91lbs add me :-) x
  • Christinesyear
    Christinesyear Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    HI there!
    I'm 5'5", 42, 244 and stand to lose about 100 pounds overall...short-term goal is 30 pounds...add me and we'll keep eachother motivated!
  • newma6
    newma6 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with ya!! I will be 30 this November. My goal is to get under 200 pounds by my birthday. My ultimate goal is to get down to 160-170 pounds. I started this journey on the first of the year weighing 256.4. I am currently down 4 pounds, but it's a start. Nice to meet you and good luck!!
  • StacyX582
    Options
    New member here! Should lose about 80 lbs (to get in "healthy" BMI range). My goal is to get under 200 lbs by my birthday in May just like maof5 :) I started out at 243, and am down to right around 230 after a month of putting in work at the gym and changing eating habits. Glad to find a community of likeminded people here, and looking forward to finding out more about this site and keeping each other motivated! :)
  • mrsholivarez
    Options
    Hi there,

My name is Hillary I myself and trying to lose 110 pounds. I am new at this so any advise would be great. As I go I can send you info on things that help me. Right now I am just counting the calories and playing the X-Box Kinect "Black-eyed Peas Edition", it's a fun dance game. I find it fun and it burns tons of calories. Well good luck to you all, and hope to hear back from you all soon.
  • Abby2810
    Abby2810 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm abby

looking to lose 97-100lbs!!! wow!!
  • Lewisgloria
    Options
    Hey im Gloria, new here but looking to lose 100 lbs myself. I am 5'2 and 34 years old and i weigh 244 and i really need some good tips on how to eat properly. I always starve myself, i dont have time to eat or too tired to eat and then when i do eat i go to bed, need some menu ideas of how the menu for that day should look. I need to start working out ! need alot of motivation here...lol thanks
  • stacey76
    stacey76 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I have at least 70 more pounds to lose, feel free to add me!
    Stacey
  • ERapp01
    ERapp01 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Yes, add me I'm looking to lose 80lbs
  • janicepixie
    janicepixie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! I'm 5'8 age 33 and 244 myself, so let's do this. I'm aiming for 69 lbs to lose since I was at my healthiest 175 size 11/12, right now I'm at a size 16/18, so it is very doable! Let's keep each other on track and accountable! We can do this! :-) Feel free to add me!
  • ccinatl
    ccinatl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i need to lose about 80. please add me as well.
  • littlebit1969
    Options
    I am 42, 5ft2 and 190 lbs. looking to lose around 55-60 lbs. looking for some motivation to do this!
  • abigailm83
    Options
    I am 28 5'9" started at 257lbs I'm wanting to lose 100lbs.
  • Sits2hi
    Options
    I'm With You About 5 years ago I Lost 70 lbs. in 12 Weeks I Know I can Do It Again
  • sarscab
    sarscab Posts: 13
    Options
    Me! Started off at 305 in June 2011. Scale was at 278 this morning. Would ideally like to get around to 200.
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    This guy.....feel free to hit me up.
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7", started off at 302 in May and am currently 229. I still have about 69 lbs left to goal.