20lbs lost (pics!)

Options

Replies

• PersnicketyFits
    Options
    You have a very sexy muscle tone on your stomach! Did you target your obliques specifically or what did you do? They had an interview with Marisa Miller's in Women's Health and she said her secret was working her obliques. You have MODEL TUMMY!
  • JamCubeChi
    JamCubeChi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    You go girl! keep up the good work-it's only 20 pounds but every little bit helps. WTG
  • MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great. And losing any amount of weight is a HUGE accomplishment!
  • seabsgirl07
    seabsgirl07 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You lost about the same amount of weight I did. It's no easy task and you did great!!
  • ascrug90
    Options
    Wow u look amazing!! thats what i wanna look like lol
  • Nita_B
    Nita_B Posts: 20
    Options
    That is a huge difference!! More than 15% of your beginning weight! Great job!!
  • ahmpierce1
    ahmpierce1 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous just as everyone has been saying! I am currently at 157, looking to get to 135...so you truly are an inspiration.

My one question is...you say you eat 1200 calories a day...but you do eat back your exercise calories when you go to the gym? Or do you stay at 1200 no matter what workouts you do?
  • geohow11
    geohow11 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    You look so good!
  • Ctyndall81
    Options
    Great job! You should be proud!
  • SarahE1092
    Options
    You look great! No need to be sorry for anything, you had a goal and you made it! Just because you didnt loose tons of weight doesnt mean it isnt exciting!! Congrats! Good luck on sculpting!!
  • petreebird
    petreebird Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Nicely done!! BE proud, flaunt! I've only got a few pounds to lose and mainly want to get toned up too.

14339295.png
    s
  • tannjam
    tannjam Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Good Job you look great!!! Hope to be there one day :smile:
  • cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! And don't say 20lbs isn't a big deal that's great! My goal is 30lbs so 20 would put me almost there! Way to go!!! Thank you so much for sharing.
  • symphonika
    symphonika Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!
  • determined2lose89
    determined2lose89 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I'm totally a little jealous here. You look awesome!!!
  • skinz2k2
    skinz2k2 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    way to work!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

P.s. sorry about the little bandage, messy room and giant apendicitis surgery scar on my tummy!

I didn't notice any of those things until you pointed them out! You look great :)
  • kducky22
    kducky22 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Bump! Using this as my motivation!!
  • groom
    groom Posts: 23
    Options
    You have every right to be proud!!!! You look incredible!!! Your a wonderful motivator for the rest of us!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!