favorite snack while watching calories?

Options

Replies

• SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Protein fluff. My new love <3

I must ask what this is.

Mine is wheat thins garden vegetable with garden vegetable cream cheese :D

This is the one I made today: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/433490-pumpkin-fluff
    My stomach was growling and hurt because I was so hungry! And I couldn't finish the fluff - 200 calories (I divided the recipe in half)

It is just powder, egg whites, ice or frozen fruit, and xanthan gum mixed in a mixer. HUGE bowl of deliciousness :D
  • MsFat2Fit
    Options
    I jus barely started this all. I'm having a hard time finding snacks. I love fruits & veggies, cream cheese, cottage cheese, yogurts, peanut butter, wheat thins. So do y'all go with the low fat foods like I mentioned above? I looked at an apple tonight & it was 150 cals for 1 small apple. Also I have to stick to soft food because I am having dental work done. Also add me if anybody wants to :)

I think apple is around 50 cals - I like green apples but a bit complicated to eat them because I have braces... What about apple sauce?
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    FROZEN BANANAS!
  • dodd319
    dodd319 Posts: 228
    Options
    I just had a few peanut M&M's but I'll be making popcorn soon. We love popcorn in our house!!! :)
  • MsAziz
    MsAziz Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    diet coke, it has no calories and yes i know its bad for you because of all the artifical sweetners and chemicals etc. but its so yumm and only a once in a while treat!
  • jenna715
    jenna715 Posts: 201
    Options
    I love eating sliced cucumbers. Tonight for dinner I had a sandwich on a 90 calorie whole wheat sandwich thin with avocado, cucumbers and pepper only. It was so delicious!!

sugar free snack pack pudding

light string cheese
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    Here's some fluff I made today. This bowl is a medium sized pyrex bowl. Maybe 1.5 - 2 quarts of fluff for 233 calories, 28g protein 17g carbs 7g fat. 9g sugar & 6g fiber

6690870951_e352eeaae8.jpg

I used Vanilla powder, coconut extract and shaved coconut for a little texture. I had all I could do to eat this bowl.

If I'm REALLY watching calories, I'll go cut up a bunch of cucumbers, sprinkle some spices on them with a little vinegar or lemon juice. Finely shaved onion..maybe some garlic and let it sit overnight.

2012-01-04231427.jpg
  • brandylittleton
    brandylittleton Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    FROZEN BANANAS!

I LOVE frozen bananas. I cut them in slices and then spritz them with a little bit of lemon or orange juice before freezing. They are so good!!!
  • mandaringirl
    Options
    POPCORNNNNNN!!! 100 calorie popcorn packs are the best thing thats ever happened to meee
    yaaaay join my club microwave popcorn 100 calories it's also filling your belly just like a real meal i luv it! i luv luv luv it! oh and i also chew sunflower seeds from time to time under 100 cal aswell
  • AprilAnne123
    Options
    popcorn
  • efwolfcub
    efwolfcub Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    baby carrots
    pickles or olives if I'm craving salt
    piece or 2 of babybel light cheese
    popcorn
    home-made baked tortilla chips and salsa
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I am going to make a confession that will really make everyone scream at me. Probably time I admitted it though.....
    If I need to avoid calories, but desperately want something I have a diet coke and a ciggarette. Sorry all the healthy people.
  • LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I am going to make a confession that will really make everyone scream at me. Probably time I admitted it though.....
    If I need to avoid calories, but desperately want something I have a diet coke and a ciggarette. Sorry all the healthy people.

^^^ This

*hides from healthy people*
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    A Granola Bar, mandarins/peaches/mango or if I fancy some chocolate, an Atkins Crispy Chocolate Bar (141 calories are surprisingly delicious).
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options

^^^ This

*hides from healthy people*

I used to do this but I quit back in November. Funnily enough though, I don't miss it. X
  • LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I've tried to diet AND quit smoking at the same time in the past and it was too much for me.

So when I hit my target and am maintaining my weight I'm going to try give up smoking again.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Popcorn also. In the uk metcalfes skinny topcorn sweet and salt. Yummy!!! X
  • shelley7890
    shelley7890 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm salt and vinegar snack a jacks it's mini rice cakes but they do loads of flavours so I treat myself they are 98 cals for a bag.
  • kvreeken
    kvreeken Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    This will sound weird. I warn you.... But if my husband likes it you will too.
    Carrots or I prefer raw or slightly steamed sweet potatoes sliced like French fries and upped in yellow mustard. Tons of vitamins and minerals and extremely low cal. Yum!
  • kvreeken
    kvreeken Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Oh 2 more... Clementines and water cretnut slices with your favorite salsa. Use the water chestnuts as chips.