B4 & during, just a few more lbs until I hit GOAL! :-)

Options

Replies

• themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS you look amazing
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    whoa! holy smokes! you look awesomely fantastic!! Congratulations on the hard work and dedication to be the you you wanted to be. Are the workouts you mentioned a part of p90x? I tried that ab video once that is supposed to chisel the abs in about 4-6 weeks but it messed my cycle up and I felt really finnicky for a while. I don't know if it was because of that workout or if it was just something i ate....but I guess my question is, as a woman have you experienced any sort of radical changes in hormonal feelings and whatever from doing the insanity and that 30 day shred?
  • cprice05
    cprice05 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations on your success. Looks like I'm going to have to eventually add insanity to my workout regimen :smile:
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! :flowerforyou:

@ Savyna, Insanity is a beachbody program but its not part of P90x, also I didn't experience any radical changes other then all the weight loss lol... HTH :smile:
  • BJC78
    BJC78 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! What an inspiring life change! Xoxo
  • winseajg
    winseajg Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great :) You remind me of Evelyn Lozada off of Basketball Wives.
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! :flowerforyou:

@ Savyna, Insanity is a beachbody program but its not part of P90x, also I didn't experience any radical changes other then all the weight loss lol... HTH :smile:

Alright thanks ^_^ I'll look to try out insanity at some point, I want to define my muscles as the weight continues to drop. Again you look fantastic ^_^
  • blankcanvas
    Options
    You do look like a supermodel! Awesome!
  • kaymac1908
    kaymac1908 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You have a much more confident look in your recent photos. It must feel good to accomplish your goal. Congratulations & best wishes as you move into your maintenance phase.
  • kcb315
    kcb315 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    you are looking hot in that last pic lol :) great job!
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    WOw! Check you out lady! What an amazin result!!! Thats such a great accomplisment thanks for the motivation! :smile: :flowerforyou: xxx
  • shanmomto4
    Options
    WOW! Just wow! You look sooo good and sooo happy! Congrats!
  • Runningirl7284
    Runningirl7284 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    You look Amazing! Congrats on this great achievement in your life!!! Lots of people get too discouraged when they have so much weight to lose and this it's impossible but you have proved it's not! Congrats!
  • couponsaver79
    couponsaver79 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! I'm going to buy insanity today. I've read about it, but this post convinced me I need it!
  • trudemeanor
    trudemeanor Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing, great transformation
  • 916sweetcakes
    Options
    Wow Thank you for the extra push I needed! You look so beautiful and healthy ! I will be looking to your page for inspiration throughout my journey.
  • DorisR184
    Options
    Ladies, thank you so much! :flowerforyou:

My best advice for anyone that has alot of weight to lose is to set "mini goals" for yourself. It was always easier for me to focus on losing 5-10 lbs at a time, because thinking about all the weight I wanted to lose was VERY discouraging for me. Also, no one is perfect, I had my bad days (where I ate the wrong things, didn't workout or BOTH), but the key is NOT to give up, and start fresh the next day! :wink:
  • DorisR184
    Options
    Wow! You look great :) You remind me of Evelyn Lozada off of Basketball Wives.

I don't watch the show so I looked her up on Google lol... Thank you for the compliment! :flowerforyou:
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    hope you speak spanish
    muy caliente y que linda lol
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!