B4 & during, just a few more lbs until I hit GOAL! :-)

Options

Replies

• OrchidTigress
    Options
    Great work! I lost 5#'s so far! I am so encouraged, aren't you? It's amazing how fast the time goes and if you keep up the work it comes off!

Wow!

Dee
  • LadyoftheDisc
    LadyoftheDisc Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Just. WOW!!! You've done an amazing job and look fantastic! Your success just gave me the motivation to finally try out insanity!! Thanks for sharing your story and pics!! :smile:
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    hope you speak spanish
    muy caliente y que linda lol

Si, muchas gracias! :flowerforyou:
  • DorisR184
    Options
    Thank you all so much, I really appreciate it! :flowerforyou:

@ OrchidTigress, Thank you and congrats to you as well! :flowerforyou:
  • BklynMamacita
    BklynMamacita Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! What a huge difference. Congrats!
  • bvicenta
    Options
    Thank you both for your comments! What an inspiration. I have P90x and after reading this I feel like I should start it again, it may give me the boost I need. Thank you both so much! :)
  • bvicenta
    Options
    Thank you both for your comments! What an inspiration. I have P90x and after reading this I feel like I should start it again, it may give me the boost I need. Thank you both so much! :smile:
  • Starstell
    Options
    WoW! Its amazing. We always feel sexy but when they weight comes off theres an even sexier person underneath! awesome on my journey also just started and I feel great losing weight already. my highest weight was 216 and Im 5 1. My goal is to get toi 130 135 and I know its going to take time but
    Im really motivated to look better and feel better. Congratz to you and your pics motivated me even more!!!
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    You look great. I am amazed by how flat your belly. You look beautiful. I was trying to decide what to do next might have to try insanity.
  • Shevaun619
    Shevaun619 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look amazing...what a great accomplishment...congrats to you :)
  • DorisR184
    Options
    Thank you all so much! :flowerforyou:

It's so true weightloss definitely makes you feel sexier! :wink: To be honest, I feel all around better healthwise, my asthma, my knees and most of my aches and pains are gone.

@bvicenta, I didn't do P90x, I had the program but never got into it.. I did Insanity
  • sandflower81
    sandflower81 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK HAWT!!!!!
  • hwjssc
    hwjssc Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    WOW........GREAT job..you look amazing:)
  • abbigail_r
    abbigail_r Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Can we say HOT!!!!!! Way to go!!
  • CherylAnne1988
    Options
    wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Hot mama!!! You go girl! Amazing work.
  • DorisR184
    Options
    Thank you so much ladies! :flowerforyou:
  • yspen42
    yspen42 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    You go girl! Keep up the good work!
  • m_nicole29
    Options
    wow AMAZING job! You are absolutely gorgeous!! I'm 5' 1" also and I got up to 185 lbs after having my son, but lost 41 lbs and was starting to feel sexy, then...gained it all back :( I'm back on track now and more motivated than ever and seeing your results and with being the same height, I can't wait to be a sexy mama again! lol
  • shaunarlr1983
    Options
    Amazingly beautiful - Great job!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!