35 pounds - can't see a difference!

Options

Replies

• Antonio201
    Options
    Hey, don't give up! and you look younger and I bet that you feel better too!
    Keep going for your health!
  • libbdork
    libbdork Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Your waist is definitely smaller! Keep up the good work! 35lbs is amazing!
  • briannaleigh89
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference...dont give up!! The first places I lost it were the less noticable places, like my face, chest, and shoulders. You've come so far! Keep pushing yourself and one day, you'll look in the mirror, and not even recognize yourself! Great job on the progress you've made so far--you should be proud:):)
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    I see the difference in your face! I have the same amount to lose as you do and I have also lost 35 pounds. I know you can probably see it in other places too. I have lost from a size 24 to a size 18 pants. I didn't even realize that I had dropped from 20 to 18 until I tried on some old pants. Surprise!! Check it out!
  • miss_p90x
    miss_p90x Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I see a difference, your face definitely looks different from the earlier picture. Please keep it up, whatever u have done is definitely working and dont give up now :-) My favorite quote, "Rome was not built in a day, and neither are our bodies."
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Oh, I definitely see it! Keep up the good work. I hear a lot of people saying they can't see a difference in themselves, but other people can. You're doing great, don't get discouraged!!!
  • leeshults
    leeshults Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    All your comments certainly have inspired me! I will take all your suggestions to heart because I need all the help and support I can get! That's what this site is for and I'm so thankful to have found it!!

Blessings to all and LET'S GET LOSING!! :)
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Great job! I also can see the difference in your face and hands. How do you feel? Do you have more energy? Thanks for the inspiration...I've lost 27 lbs and like to read about others' successes. Way to go!
  • DietPep1978
    Options
    Awesome job! Takes some hard work and dedication to shed 35 lbs! I see the difference in your face, your cheeks. I hope you are proud of your hard work!
  • taraaaal
    Options
    There is DEFINITELY a difference! I can see it in your face!
    Have you ever seen a 35lb piece of meat? It doesn't matter what you can see... How you feel after being 35 pounds lighter is what really matters!
    Keep up the great work!!
  • Luvlynamazing
    Options
    I saw it right away...especially in your face region and slimmer figure.
  • boelyn
    boelyn Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I see it too x measure yourself......and maybe take some pic's without clothes.......for your eyes only

B
  • GeneaCindy
    GeneaCindy Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Like the others, I can totally see the difference! Way to go :drinker:

Keep taking those pictures and start measuring as well. It's good advice to wear the same clothes, and maybe take some side shots as well.
  • emmalecras
    emmalecras Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Was going to suggest the same thing.

I can definately see a difference in your face. Keep up the good work.
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    I see a difference! You look at leas t15 years younger. I thought you were in your 40's! Well done!:wink:
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    try to carry around a toddler all day, they weigh about thirty five pounds. this will help you to realize how far you have come. did this with canned food for ww mtg. had twenty lbs of cans and carried it for ten min. thought i was gonna die! you look great, can really see it in your face, keep it up. you dont realize how much weight that is unless you pick it up again. i think they do this on the biggest loser also.
  • shellsie_j
    shellsie_j Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I see a massive difference. Smile in photos, you look great!
  • ElisaMarie82
    Options
    You look much younger with the weight-loss! Congratulations! Keep up the hard work!
  • kezzie888
    Options
    Congrats on your loss - 35 pounds is a good amount of weight! You can tell in your face definitely. Even though you may not think you look much different your overall health is benefiting from your loss. Keep going and very soon you will start to really notice:)
  • beckipercy
    beckipercy Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Your face definitely looks a lot different! I know how you feel though, I've lost 15lb, and I thought that a stone was so much weight to lose, but now I've lost it I can't see any difference. My thinking is, though, now I need to work extra hard so that I can see a difference! I think it's because we see ourselves every day, so we don't see any sudden changes. Keep at it though, 35lb is a huge achievement!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!