what makes a man sexy?

Options

Replies

• MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    As far as looks go, it will always be his smile. If a man can flash his pearly whites in an honst to goodness sincere ear to ear smile it will melt my heart. Also eyes! Body wise, he doesn't have to be perfect, buff is nice and all but as long as he is health conscious and tries to take care of himself, that's ok by me.

Personality wise would be gentle, confident but not arrogant and kind hearted. Being kind will go a long way.
  • EuroReady
    EuroReady Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Don't bluff, we all like scruff..

hahahahaha
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Now the " geek " side of me comes out ... Conversation skills are probably the most important, as well as intelligence level. He could have the best body out there, but when he opens his mouth and sounds like a complete moron .... I am soooooo not interested ! Just sayin' ... Carry on with the body parts ladies. :wink:
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    A great smile, confidence (without cockiness)
  • Tjarvi
    Tjarvi Posts: 53
    Options
    MUST have full lips, nice teeth and nice butt!!!
  • erinkeely4
    erinkeely4 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    A beard. And wearing a white t-shirt and jeans.
  • ElisaMarie82
    Options
    A tall, charming, smart, funny, hard working man, dressed in a plain white t-shirt and jeans, with a perfect smile, wearing Old Spice! Ummm yeah, I just described my husband! :wink:
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Well the general consensus in here is a tall man... I am screwed :laugh:
    my husband is same height as me 5'8". so dont get discouraged, he is smart, sexy, funny, dependable, and a good provider. every woman looks for something different. look at tom cruise, both women he married were taller than him. i dont think he is all that!
  • LeighYan91
    Options
    A guy that smells good and has nice eyes :)
  • Moma_Do
    Moma_Do Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    its all about the swagger and can he back it up... thats all
  • FuneralForMyFat
    Options
    Eyes
    Brain
    Smile
    Sense of Humour
  • SixPackIsMyGoal
    SixPackIsMyGoal Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Not that you asked, but for me those same qualities make a woman sexy; eyes, confidence, smile, sense of humor.
  • karenfatbum
    Options
    A man who listens, intently and responds to me. Plus twinkling eys, a nice smile, toned abs, tight faded blue jeans, well kept feet and an optimistic outlook on life. (I don't want much do?)
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    A guy that is good looking but dumb or arrogant is good for only brief ( like do it then go sleep at your own place) encounters. Humorous, patience and the ability to carry a conversation in varied settings is for the long run. Men and women need to keep the cologne to a minimum, just clean and natural.
  • Dawna954
    Dawna954 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I find sweat extremely sexy. A guy chopping wood or just getting a good burn on at the gym covered in sweat.....WOWZA! Yup that does it for me.

My preference, a guy who has a great smile and is tall. I am 5'8" so with a pair of nice heals, I tower. My guy is 6'4 with broad shoulders and a smile that when I met him knocked my socks off!
  • jubennett27
    jubennett27 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    i find intelligience sexy, and dark hair and eyes

i am crushing on Professor Brian Cox at the moment haha :)
  • jubennett27
    Options
    Now the " geek " side of me comes out ... Conversation skills are probably the most important, as well as intelligence level. He could have the best body out there, but when he opens his mouth and sounds like a complete moron .... I am soooooo not interested ! Just sayin' ... Carry on with the body parts ladies. :wink:

I'm feeling that :) i love geeks
  • jubennett27
    Options
    i think we all know that the answer lies within his pants.

Really, I think it's the motion of the ocean, not the size of the ship. Granted, if you're telling me that you have the Titanic and it turns out to be an inflatable boat, I'm going to be mad. So, I guess the size of the ship does matter, but mainly the motion of the ocean.

ahahahahahahaha
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    What makes a man sexy? Confidence, Intelligence and Respect for others. Don't really care about the outside wrapping, although that can definitely be a plus ;-)
  • jill___
    jill___ Posts: 188 Member
    Options

I couldn't agree more!!!!!