97 ponds lost - then and now

Options

Replies

• tsimmsva
    Options
    You are a beautiful girl.....before and after....just a whole lot slimmer! You are a inspiration to me and my husband. That amazing work!!
  • blankcanvas
    Options
    Aren't you a cutie! Everyones right, the fact that YOU are proud of yourself is the best part. You did it in such a short time too, can I ask what kind of exercise you did, if any, or what do you think was the biggest factor in your achievement? I think you should be on one of those magazines that show great transformations..Congratulations:) oh and can I introduce you to my 21 yr old son?:bigsmile:
  • lilyflowers
    Options
    You look super, what an encouragement
  • mandyw30
    mandyw30 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You look great! Well done!
    Another here who would love to hear what you have done to lost that weight in six months? What was your calorie allowance and what exercise did you do?
  • gurrl_
    gurrl_ Posts: 69
    Options
    Aren't you a cutie! Everyones right, the fact that YOU are proud of yourself is the best part. You did it in such a short time too, can I ask what kind of exercise you did, if any, or what do you think was the biggest factor in your achievement? I think you should be on one of those magazines that show great transformations..Congratulations:) oh and can I introduce you to my 21 yr old son?:bigsmile:

:laugh: Thank you so much!
    I do Zumba 3-4 times a weel, and I ride the stationary bike 2-3 times a week for about 30-45 mins :)
  • gurrl_
    Options
    Well done! You look great, loads of inspiration for other users too! :D
    I'm just finishing my first week of starting my 100lb weight loss.
    Was it around 4lb a week you lost?

Yes, at the begining, but now I'm losing about 1- 1.5 lb a week :)
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    wow. that's an incredible transformation.
  • sullivann
    sullivann Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Wow! :D Excellent work!
  • gurrl_
    Options
    You look great! Well done!
    Another here who would love to hear what you have done to lost that weight in six months? What was your calorie allowance and what exercise did you do?

I'm eating 1200-1300 cal/ day, and it seems to be pretty enough for me :)
    I do Zumba and ride the stationary bike, and sometimes i do strenght training..that's it :)
  • mum2bo
    mum2bo Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow ...you have every right to e proud of yourself too. WELL DONE , enjoy the new you !
  • lovenlaughter
    Options
    GREAT JOB! I just started and what an inspiration!! You look FANTASTIC! :happy:
  • sunnyskyjb
    sunnyskyjb Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! What hard work. You look awesome!!
  • tenax
    tenax Posts: 97
    Options
    fantastic!
  • sparklydeer
    sparklydeer Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look great! Well done :)
  • GemaG
    GemaG Posts: 142
    Options
    Wow!!! Really doesn't matter what I say. That you're proud of yourself is all that matters. But....Wow!!
    exactly well done!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Great work!

You look fantastic!

You have such a shapely figure. You are rockin that dress! : )
  • silverfox678
    silverfox678 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    What a difference hard work and dedication made in your body... U look AMAZING!!!
  • energy4life
    Options
    congrats! You are amazing! Wonderful job and thanks for posting.:flowerforyou:
  • onewhodiets
    onewhodiets Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    That is so wonderful! You look amazing and you've done wonders for your health. Way to go!
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!