Starting 30 Day Shred Tomorrow - Join Me?

Options

Replies

• jalysia
    jalysia Posts: 43
    Options
    Im in!! I start today!!! Im terrified & excited all at the same time! Feel free to add me if u r doing it too!
  • terrellc1
    terrellc1 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I just finished D1L1. I am already sore and can barely lift my arms. I'm walking around like a T-Rex.
  • Jcello
    Jcello Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'll start today! Had a little valentines day challenge already set up for myself, so this would be perfect. Tried the dvd a while back and really liked it but didn't keep up. Hopefully this will help :)
  • TheNaturalNanny
    TheNaturalNanny Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday so Im only one day ahead lol Count me in!!!!

Anyone who wants to add me feel free. No one can have too much support :)
  • atiffany1
    Options
    I'm on level on day 3!
  • michellelay
    Options
    I will join! I have done the 30 day shred on and off. I am committed to doing this video for 30 days strait!
  • karagav
    karagav Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    i'm on day 5! i missed last night and i'm pretty down about it but was working on an assignment til 4am! i will likely do it twice today to make up for it. i'm very committed to getting in shape!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE...let's kick some butt!!!
  • karagav
    karagav Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    by the way canadians - last week at wal-mart there was a huge stand of jillian's dvds plus the biggest loser dvds...i got the 30 day shred for 5 dollars and ripped in 30 for $10!!!!
  • lesliewylie
    Options
    Good luck ladies! 30 day Shred is awesome - modify it to make it work for you and over the first week or so, you will be able to do all the moves with no breaks. You will all do fantastic! And your quick increase in strength and endurance will really help over the next few weeks. Its amazing how sweaty you will get after the 25 minute workout! I would do it with you (have done that program many times before - i love it!) but I am doing an intense 45min cardio/strength interval program for the next few months. Have fun!!!
  • BrittanyAlexisN
    Options
    OMG, I'm totally in! I just ordered a bunch of new DVD's and this is one of them. I am excited to be doing this with other people since nobody at my work gives a hoot about fitness or workout DVD's. So are we doing this everyday? Oh boy, I know who's going to be sore tomorrow!
  • LoveActually
    LoveActually Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Is it 20 or 25 minutes? I didn't pay attention this morning but only accounted for 20 minutes when I logged it as "circuit training/general".
  • KayLoss
    KayLoss Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm in! I'll be going to buy it later today.
  • LoveActually
    LoveActually Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Yup! Everyday. And I'm already walking like the tin man who hasn't been oiled in a while. I was already sore from Friday's leg workout.
  • samarea
    samarea Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was going to start this one but injured my knee. Can't do the jumping jacks! I bought it a while back and used it a few times. It kicked my butt. You gals or guys think it will still be effective if I modify it? Any tips on doing those modifications?
  • TerynAshley
    TerynAshley Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I will be at Target today to buy this and will start Monday. This is a great idea!!
  • JJIGLESIAS
    Options
    I am starting Monday :o) Just waiting on my yoga mat that i ordered from ebay to get here. ( hardwood floors)
  • BrittanyAlexisN
    Options
    Eeeek! I totally thought I had this one already. Doh, I guess I don't. Well I wish you ladies luck and good burns!
  • turkishmelly
    turkishmelly Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday and I thought I was fit after losing 52 pounds! I was wrong!! I was sweating!! I thought I was gonna die but I got thru it. Add me all! We can do this!!!!
  • loraloha74
    Options
    I am so there! I just ordered the 30 day shred for my apple TV and will start tomorrow morning before the kids wake up.
    We can do this!!! Thanks for posting
  • CanuckTracy
    CanuckTracy Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I will miss 2 days a week as already registered for a 2 hour cardio/toning Zumba class on Mondays and Wednesdays. and I think doing the shred these days too may just kill me! but the rest of the week I will do it daily... I think I can, I think I can ;)