Eating better foods = 'bunged up' - why?!

Options
2»

Replies

• sirihermine
    sirihermine Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same problems... Had to take a little pill the other day to get things back in order. Hopefully it will sort itself out pretty soon.
  • jid314
    jid314 Posts: 71
    Options
    METAMUCIL.

My colorectal doctor has told me multiple times that using metamucil is about the healthiest thing you can do for yourself.

I HATE TO GET GRAPHIC, but don't push. Trust me. Then you'll have to get to know a colorectal doctor (hemmorhoids). It's not fun.

Metamucil...softens your stool, and makes you regular. If its not soft, do yourself a favor and take metamucil. My....movements got hard and painful and I've had to see a doctor about 3 times, and he keeps telling me the same thing. This time I'm going to stay on track and listen!
  • Hola723
    Hola723 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I was having the same problem! I started eating 1-1.5C of applesauce in the evening and it has helped tremendously. Plus the applesauce has doubled as a low-calorie sweet treat that has curbed my dessert cravings after dinner. Win all around!
  • MomsTooBig
    MomsTooBig Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    OK, you guys ROCK! I can't believe all the responses! I've read all of them so far and will keep checking in too. There are a lot of really great ideas, so I guess I just gotta find the one that works for me.
    Thanks again everyone for your contributions, and keep up the great work on your weight/exercise goals!

Tracy

13680624.png