Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Starting 30 Day Shred Tomorrow - Join Me?

Replies

• Count me in! I was thinking about starting this and no time like NOW!
  • OMGLeigh
    OMGLeigh Posts: 236
    I bought my DVD today at Target, $9. I'll be starting tomorrow, we'll see how long I can keep this up. I'm sure I'll be on Level 1 for quite a while.
    I haven't used a DVD before, but I think that having someone to tell me what to do is exactly what I need. Usually I just do something until I don't feel like doing it anymore. That typically causes me to stop when I am only slightly uncomfortable.
  • easuess
    easuess Posts: 53 Member
    Wow! I finished Day 1, Level 1 today. Afterwards my arms felt really jiggly! (I have almost no upper body strength, because I don't do much but walk/jog typically.)

This is really going to be a challenge. Can't wait for Day 2!

Please feel free to add me, everyone.
  • terrellc1
    terrellc1 Posts: 231 Member
    I would just like to say THANK YOU to each and every one of you.

I woke up this morning feeling a little down (turning the big 4-0 and anticipating a rough day at work tomorrow). I checked my email, then clicked over to MFP. Because of the inspiration that I got from this thread, I jumped out of bed, got dressed, and dusted of my copy of 30DS. I had to stop a few times because I got nauseous and felt like I wanted to die, but I pushed through (albeit doing a lot of the modified versions of the workout) and I FINISHED IT! I then went for a walk outside for a bit. This afternoon I am sore, but I can't wait to get home tomorrow from work and do it again. Maybe I can finally do a pushup or two by the end of the week. :laugh:

Not sure when I'll be moving on to Level 2. Apparently I am severely out of shape (I even had trouble doing the stretches during the cool down!), so I am going to stick with Level 1 until it feels good and comfortable.

Good luck to all of you amazing women. :drinker:
  • AlexPflug
    AlexPflug Posts: 132 Member
    I just bought the video. I'd love to add a few of you to keep me accountable. I'm worried I'm too heavy to do this workout, but I want this weight gone. I want to lose 15-20 pounds in the 30 days.
  • starting this tomorrow morning - please add me, i want to be held accountable this time! Xx
  • naia16
    naia16 Posts: 35
    I would just like to say THANK YOU to each and every one of you.

I woke up this morning feeling a little down (turning the big 4-0 and anticipating a rough day at work tomorrow). I checked my email, then clicked over to MFP. Because of the inspiration that I got from this thread, I jumped out of bed, got dressed, and dusted of my copy of 30DS. I had to stop a few times because I got nauseous and felt like I wanted to die, but I pushed through (albeit doing a lot of the modified versions of the workout) and I FINISHED IT! I then went for a walk outside for a bit. This afternoon I am sore, but I can't wait to get home tomorrow from work and do it again. Maybe I can finally do a pushup or two by the end of the week. :laugh:

Not sure when I'll be moving on to Level 2. Apparently I am severely out of shape (I even had trouble doing the stretches during the cool down!), so I am going to stick with Level 1 until it feels good and comfortable.

Good luck to all of you amazing women. :drinker:
  • naia16
    naia16 Posts: 35
    ^^^^^sorry..meant to reply..not just to quote. just turned 40 last month so i'm right there with you. just started the 30ds today and i had to stop too as i felt nauseous..but like you i did complete it! :) good for you! and happy birthday! :) just remember..age is just a number and it's how you feel that counts. i still feel like i'm in my early thirties. i can't even believe i'm actually 40! lol
  • danalee83
    danalee83 Posts: 63 Member
    Starting tomorrow! I am excited and need all the motivation I can get! Good luck to everyone ;)
  • Jaimepm
    Jaimepm Posts: 17
    Just finished day six with a day or two in between, starting to feel stronger! I was able to jog 2 miles (training for a half marathon in May) Hope you all have a good day!
  • dorkynerd
    dorkynerd Posts: 23 Member
    I am on day 13 of the 30 day shred. (Level 1) It is going really good. I will say the hardest days were 3 and 4. I had to PUSH myself to do the DVD those days, but it has paid off! I remember the first day I didn't even finish the DVD. Now I get through it and want alittle more. I have tried level 2 once. I about died. I need to get more strength before I attempt that.

Good luck! You can do this! Its well worth it! And remember " Its fear leaving the body" You will get that part once you start the workout.
  • Yes..I have it..It's game! I will join you...:smile:
  • I just finished D1L1. I am already sore and can barely lift my arms. I'm walking around like a T-Rex.

I started today!! And I feel the same way....my legs are feeling alittle bit unsteady
  • mackenzierain
    mackenzierain Posts: 39 Member
    I'm in! I just started today as well.
  • Will have to join this even when I have to go get the DVD. Count me in.:huh:
  • gdc1979
    gdc1979 Posts: 22
    Wow...alot of peeps doing this DVD....so i thought i would give it a go....ive just completed day 2 of level one...its great...gets your heart rate up, helps you tone up..i use it as an extra session that i can do at home.

good luck everyone!
  • cashnhaydensmama
    cashnhaydensmama Posts: 41 Member
    My husband and I are starting this tonight after the kiddos go to bed! (My hubby is actually in really good shape already, but he's just doing this to help motivate me :smile: ) Good Luck to everyone!!!
  • fightin2bFit
    fightin2bFit Posts: 23 Member
    I would love to join you! I bought the DVD around March of last year when I was at the peak of my "2011 New Years Resolution for Weight Loss" but never did complete the full 30 days :( But that is the past. It is a new year and I am ready to make my weight loss goals happen for real. I would love to complete the 30 days this go around and would appreciate any extra support and motivation!
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 884 Member
    I did get the video today at Target and a new Leslie Sansone video. I did the 30ds level 1. I made it through. I had to do a modification a few times but made it all of the way through. My legs are the sorest right now. But, I am proud to say I at least finished it.
  • superkrystal
    superkrystal Posts: 3 Member
    Im in. i started dec 28th or 29th and lost motivation, butNO MORE EXCUSES!! Add me as a friend people I want contacts lol