WOW is all i can say. Good Job!
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Just a tremendous job!
  • dunkrobertson
    dunkrobertson Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    "one foot in front of the other, then get up and do it all over again" 9 lbs is a drop in the bucket compared to what you have accomplished so far ... keep up the Fantastic work, you are absolutely inspiring
  • harlylena
    harlylena Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! You look great! This accomplishment must prove your strength and determination. You rock!
  • Donnacoach
    Donnacoach Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    You should be SO PROUD OF YOURSELF. You are an inspiration to many, including myself. You look amazing
    and I am sure you will melt those last 9lbs off in no time. Keep up the GREAT WORK!!!

Donnacoach
  • Kerryket
    Kerryket Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    That is incredible, congratulations! I don't think it's too many pics at all, it really showcases your transformation.
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!! (jaw dropping to the floor!)
  • Hairhacker
    Hairhacker Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    TOTALLY AMAZING!!!!!
  • Hungry_Tuna
    Hungry_Tuna Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    This is the reason I'm here... you are so inspiring! What an accomplishment. Be very proud of yourself!
  • deporee
    deporee Posts: 59
    Options
    AMAZING!!!
  • Deb2012
    Deb2012 Posts: 124
    Options
    OMG. These photos sent a shiver down my back. CONGRATULATIONS - That is amazing and inspiring. No one can say they can't. You're living proof they can!
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring! (has anyone ever told you you look a bit like Bill Bailey?)
  • niknak0508
    niknak0508 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Completely amazing!! You are a total inspiration to everyone on MFP. WTG on all your hard work and progress! :-) You look fabulous!!
  • Vino81
    Vino81 Posts: 16
    Options
    Simply amazing!!! I am speechless.
  • Richelle07
    Options
    WOW!!! You have an amazing story. Good luck in the final 9. I know that you will get there.
  • CavewomanCoby
    CavewomanCoby Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    That is straight up incredible. Well done. Such an inspiration.
  • cherbapp
    cherbapp Posts: 322
    Options
    You are awesome!!! What amazing determination...and you did all this with bad knees!! I don't even know you and I want to hug you...and thank you so much for the inspiration to keep going!
  • lizzylxix
    Options
    Wow!!!!!! That is absolutely amazing!!! That makes my goal to lose 185 lbs seem reachable. Thank u for sharing your extremely inspiring story. You will reach your 9 lb goal in no time!
  • xMedullaOblongatax
    Options
    Dude you have seriously BLOWN MY MIND AWAY. I have a few words for you:

YOU ARE @%#$%@# PHENOMENAL!!!

Yeah, I'm a potty-mouth, so what =P

Man, dudes like you inspire me to keep going. You should seriously consider writing into a health magazine with your story and pictures, you are seriously a mind-blowing inspiration to us all!!!
  • ginabina13
    Options
    Amazing!! You are a true inspiration!! Congratulations your progress and I wish you all the best!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!