9 lbs. way from losing 300 lbs.!!! B4 and After (today) pics

Options

Replies

• marylouise123
    marylouise123 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you.. Great Job.. You bring me motivation.. I have over 100 pounds to lose... My new motto is I so Got this.. And you definately got this...
  • MamaEggs
    MamaEggs Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    This is seriously so amazing. You are an inspiration.

Erica
  • Shawn_Marie
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • LoveActually
    LoveActually Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    You are pretty freakin' awesome! Congrats on an amazing accomplishment.
  • tlapdx72
    tlapdx72 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!!!!!! you look great!!!!!!!:smile:
  • george_ie_girl
    george_ie_girl Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    This post almost made me cry! You've come such a long way, it's amazing! Very happy for you and your success!
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! WOW!!! You have got to be so proud of yourself...Don't give up now you need to keep PUSHING yourself, just think if you can lose 291lbs you can lose 9 more. Sometimes if you hit a plateau you need to shock your system, maybe do a cleanse or change your workout routine up??? These are just suggestions that have been given to me in the past...I do know that it seems to take FOREVER to lose those last stubburn pounds.... Congrats on your success so far...
    Don't give up!!!!
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even imagine the determination it took to accomplish this! Inspiring!
  • DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I am TRULY amazed....TRULY inspired!!! You are awesome!!!! I pray for nothing but the best for you!!!
  • Keddey
    Keddey Posts: 1
    Options
    You look amazing and definitely the inspiration I need. Keep going you have come this far, no problem losing those last few pounds you have over come the most difficult part of your journey. Hang in there and good luck. Thanks for the inspiration, I hope I am able to find the courage you did. Again you look great!:smile:
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! Whan an inspiration. Too many pics? Are you kidding me?!?! Great job!!!!
  • kangycat
    Options
    Way to go. you are a inspration.:happy:
  • karenCalandro
    Options
    =D WOW You are an inspiration!! Good job, what an incredible transformation!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    You have done so well!! Kudos to you Great success!!
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely incredible...and those arms!:blushing:
  • Tweety379
    Options
    You are inspiration to us all! You have done an amazing job and look incredible! Keep at it!
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    you are my hero,too. I am speechless and so incredibly proud of you and so moved by your story.
  • angijunbug
    Options
    You are AWESOME!!!! I so admire you! Great Job!
  • Trishaf66
    Trishaf66 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! that is amazing!
  • Kelly50054
    Options
    You are an inspiration!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!