Starting 30 Day Shred Tomorrow - Join Me?

Options

Replies

• sixxfan4ever
    sixxfan4ever Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I love the 30 day shred. Good luck everyone.
  • m2agm
    m2agm Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Count me in, I planned on starting tomorrow night and would love.to have a group to help stay motivated !! I can do.anything for 30 days right ???
    Please add me anyone !!!!
  • Hurricane_C
    Hurricane_C Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be doing day 2 tomorrow (1/16)! Feel free to add me, we can support each other.
  • newme201213
    newme201213 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    i am also starting tomorrow ...do keep me posted
  • laursie03
    Options
    I wish I could start. But my shoulder injury prevents me from it. It's a great workout.
  • crystalcreek
    Options
    Let's do it!! I've got my DVD. Just need to get started!
  • sarscott
    sarscott Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I need to restart it myself...I'm in! The last time I did it, my dog didnt like it one bit. Lol. Working towards big health changes in 2012.
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I need to restart it myself...I'm in! The last time I did it, my dog didnt like it one bit. Lol. Working towards big health changes in 2012.

One of my dogs sits on me while I do it and the other keeps licking my sweat so now they get shut out while I do it lol!
  • bkbabe99
    bkbabe99 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here. This is right on time for me. Someone recommended this dvd and I ordered it from Amazon ($6.99). It came on Saturday and I started Sunday the 15th! I plan on no missed days either. I want to fully commit to this. Jumping jacks and push ups are hard for me. I had to stop a few times but I made it through. Looking forward when I get to the point that it's not as hard!
  • kellbellblue
    Options
    Im going to jump on this too! I am heading to Target tomorrow to buy it while its on sale. Is there anything else I need weights wise to pick up too that she uses in the dvd? Thanks!
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    Im going to jump on this too! I am heading to Target tomorrow to buy it while its on sale. Is there anything else I need weights wise to pick up too that she uses in the dvd? Thanks!
    You need 5lb weights. :smile:
  • kellbellblue
    Options
    You need 5lb weights. :smile:

Thanks! I will grab them too while I'm out!
  • ruby_red_rose
    ruby_red_rose Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I am in. I did L1D1 today :)
  • nursekendle
    Options
    I will be starting the 30 Day Shred later day. I am going to try to do it everyday. I am so bad about starting things and not following through until the end. Maybe I will get a life size photo of myself to use as my motivation!
  • sglaser09
    Options
    I started this last week, I'm now on day 4. I can really tell a difference with my endurance, I can actually make it through the whole workout with minimal rests. I hope I can keep this going! I cant do it everyday but I'm aiming for 5 times a week!
  • TRAVIEJO
    TRAVIEJO Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I just joined today so I'll go buy the DVD on the way home from work and start today! Add me !
  • Aaloo79
    Aaloo79 Posts: 105
    Options
    Count me in. Me and my wife started it yesterday. Level 1 though :). Level 2 is so painful for the knees..
  • missb92
    missb92 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Day two done! Really enjoyed it today...ususally its last thing at night, but today I got up early and did it first thing.. then had a shower and filled up with plenty of protein for breakfast!! Im ready for the day now :D
  • tosh1969
    Options
    I'm in definately, starting tomorrow am. Add me if you want - Can't wait :D
  • mangojh2
    mangojh2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    This will be day 2 for me... I'm so sore...guess I should have followed Anita.