Replies

• 20danielle12
    20danielle12 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Superstar! What an amazing journey you have made, such an inspiration! xxx
  • pukekolive
    pukekolive Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    You always looked to be a nice guy but you have such a handsome face now ...
  • turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! Wow! This is...truly inspirational to me! The heaviest I had been at was at 371 (which was really bad, I broke chairs and everything. Totally embarrassing :embarassed: ) Got to my lowest of 317.2 last year, but then life kicked me in the butt and I gained that all back. Was back up to 350 in November and currently at 330.2 right now! :smile:

Thank you so much for sharing this amazing success story! I hope that sometime soon that I too will be able to share a wonderful success! :drinker:
  • labtaylot
    labtaylot Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job!
  • 1234terri
    1234terri Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Thank you, your post has kicked my butt. Your arms and bod are new creations, and no one did it but you. Blessings!

-terri
  • jeffatace
    Options
    great job, a real inspiration, you must feel so much better.
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Oh my! Look at you!!!! I am so impressed, since you were able to lose all that weight ant get healthier! Keep at it!!!
  • WarriorWomanMaxine
    WarriorWomanMaxine Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    WOW AWESOME you have got that 9lb in the bag you must be sooooooo proud of yourself thanks for sharing :smile:
  • Moazzum
    Moazzum Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thats INSPIRATIONAL! Well done and I will pray for your health.
  • colesmumcolette
    Options
    Just joined last week but today is my first day of entering info....i have AT LEAST 10 STONE to lose :( and can't see a way forward...your pictures are an inspiration.....Your doing fantastic and look BLOODY AMAZING....best of luck for the future!!
  • StormieL
    StormieL Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    that is Astonishing! well done
  • mummyv811
    mummyv811 Posts: 237
    Options
    That is astounding! Congratulations! You look fantastic! :D
  • BellydanceBliss
    Options
    wow what an awesome transformation! Keep it up
  • grobbygru
    grobbygru Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    O.M.G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You make anything look possible. You are amazing - you look great and I am so glad your goals have come to fruition. You look amazing!!!! Good on you.
  • beamishcas
    beamishcas Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing your story and pictures. Awesome. What an inspiration!
  • Bekzness
    Bekzness Posts: 122
    Options
    Wow that is amazing! Such an inspiration!!
  • gazzajam
    gazzajam Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Astonishing dedication to get were you are, well done and good luck with the surgery.
  • benodie
    benodie Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    wow well done thats an amazing achievement! Good luck with your surgeries :flowerforyou:
  • JillSymes
    Options
    Bloody hell! Fantastic!!
  • tosh1969
    Options
    Truly Inspirational, well done! x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!