9 lbs. way from losing 300 lbs.!!! B4 and After (today) pics

Options

Replies

• Hambone23
    Hambone23 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing journey you took. It's easy to see how difficult that must have been. Kudos to all your hard work. It's paid off a hundred fold. How do you feel? I bet you feel amazing now. This helps me feel like maybe I can really lose all the weight I need to too. It becomes so overwhelming, but then you post your story and it puts everything in perspective! You honesty look like another, bad *kitten* version of yourself. Keep that up. You must feel strong and confident. That's brilliant! Be proud of yourself!
  • em9371
    em9371 Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    Wow you have done an amazing job, bet you are so proud of yourself!!! good luck with the last few lbs and your surgery :)
  • Elaine_2011
    Elaine_2011 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Simply awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! You look wonderful,thanks for sharing!
  • mrsernbo
    mrsernbo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You have lost the equivalent of 1, maybe 2 adults! What an incredible journey and thank you so much for sharing.:smile:
  • silverfox678
    silverfox678 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    U Rock!!! What an amazing transformation u have created!
  • meggy_182
    meggy_182 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    *wolf whistles* someone's looking fine!! well done that's amazing i actually pulled my boyfriend to the computer to look as well. You look so good!
  • linasmith1986
    linasmith1986 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!!! Such a great job!!!
  • lattywg
    lattywg Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Well done! You are such an inspiration!!!!
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I think you are amazing. Well done. (And are those puppies in the 2nd picture!!! cute.):happy:
  • sullivann
    sullivann Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job so far! You can do it! :) You are so close!
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Totally amazed at your effort!! I can only imagine how hard the first steps must of been but its all worthwhile. You have come so far and should be very happy with yourself. You have proved that with a bit of motivation and realisation that anything is possible. There are no excuses now. If you can lose that much then we can all take a leaf out of your book.

I am inspired by you :smile:
  • beckyskeens
    beckyskeens Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! Sincerest Congratulations on an amazing job well done! What an inspiration!:happy:
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Definitely gave me some inspiration for my morning workout.
  • DrIanKellar
    DrIanKellar Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    IINCREDIBLE! Seriously, what an inspiration.
  • lajomorris
    Options
    Wow, thats amazing! Well done you! your story is inspiring!!!
  • WTF7
    WTF7 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! Congrats to you!
  • ShannonMarie81
    Options
    Wow!! Congrats to you for all of your hard work and determination!! You are an inspiration to many!! Thank you so much for posting!
  • iancburgess
    iancburgess Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    wow! Now that is an inspiration. Well done, I know it has been said already but You can do it!
  • sirihermine
    sirihermine Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    wow, I'm in awe!!!
    (btw, I had a relly lazy day today, and didn't want to go to the gym. Reading your post made me get dressed and I am now on my way out the door to work up a sweat- you're inspirational!!)
  • rdpixie
    rdpixie Posts: 96
    Options
    What an amazing transformation - you look fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!