Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

'Before photos'

I asked my husband to take some 'before photos' so that in a year's time, I would be able to show them off to MFP. I found the experience SHOCKING! I did not recognise that body!

Anyone else had that experience?

Replies

• Apparently not :)
  • castadiva
    castadiva Posts: 2,016 Member
    I just avoided being photographed below my shoulders - still do for the most part...
  • I almost cried when I got my before pictures taken....but then I didn't look at them for a while and I was AMAZED and how far I've come how quickly. You are definitely not alone here :)
  • KandieLantz
    KandieLantz Posts: 423 Member
    My motto was always, Crop out everything from the shoulders down! Keep logging, it'll change! :)
  • ElohMaps
    ElohMaps Posts: 12 Member
    I lost a lot and the 'problem' was all this loose skin!
  • iHEARTcardiacnurses
    iHEARTcardiacnurses Posts: 437 Member
    I took my before photos and was disgusted :embarassed:

I took a 100 day photo and now I'm drowning in my old shirt!!! :drinker:
  • Savora
    Savora Posts: 25
    I don't think anyone really likes their before photos lol, but they are great to have for inspiration. I've logged this entire journey with blog/photo/measurements etc and will make a youtube video when done. Try and take a photo every 5 lbs of weight loss and start comparing them, pretty soon that before photo will be an old memory. Good luck on your journey.
  • Yes, my plan is to take photos every 5 weeks! I lost my first 2 lbs this week and plan to log the journey ongoingly :)
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    I am shocked when I see my before pictures.
  • lkitty633
    lkitty633 Posts: 42 Member
    I tokk mine yesterday and wanted to cry as well. I look pregnant! Anyway, it was definatly a motivating wake up call. Dont woory though, we can do this ;)
  • Jenner22
    Jenner22 Posts: 94 Member
    I took my own.. I did the terrible mirror shots. I've been smaller and I've been bigger.. but these inches I've put on from having my son are devastating. I get that I'm large.. but I never realized how bad I really look =/