Forgive me MPF, for I have sinned...

Options

Replies

• Stacey_c123
    Stacey_c123 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Pot noodle and crusty bread/tiger baguette so many calories but so tasty!
  • dkug1964
    dkug1964 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    As long as I'm progressing, I allow myself a cheat day every week. Less often if I'm not losing anything. That said, since I've started MFP I've noticed that I can't eat as much as I used to. So, even on a cheat day, I eat less. And a cheat is usually one meal.
  • BioShocked89
    BioShocked89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Hmm...Probably a box of rice a roni broccoli cheese rice, cookie dough ice cream, and some chips ahoy cookies in one sitting.
  • halfsizeheather
    halfsizeheather Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    all you can eat round the world buffet including mini desserts. i did however stick to water. (not much of a save after that though) lol.
  • dianichole73
    dianichole73 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    A big chocolate chip cookie everyday until I got it out my system:smile:
  • niclagi
    niclagi Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Lindt chocolate balls, Fries, mushroom soup with milk (always the entire can),naniamo bars and ice cream. I can't keep Nuttin Butter ice cream or Chocolate Fudge Crackle ice cream in the house, I will eat the entire 2 Litres in a day or two. Yeeps!
  • lovinbutterflys
    lovinbutterflys Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Coco's curry!!!! It's this restaurant (a few all over the island) and they sell the best curry and garlic cheese bread! Coco's gets me everytime!!
  • porcupinegirl32
    porcupinegirl32 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Love it!...something I would totally do!
  • eellis2000
    eellis2000 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    1/2 a pizza
  • jayjaybee1015
    Options
    Had a Monte Cristo sandwich (any sandwich made with french toast can't be good for you!) with beer-battered fries, and then hit up McDonalds for an ice cream cone afterwards. I also ate half of a bag of Cookies and Cream Hershey's Kisses this weekend!

14149439.png
  • luvJOJO
    luvJOJO Posts: 1,881 Member
    Options
    ICE CREAM!!!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    doughnut
  • jennilovesryan
    Options
    An entire box of cereal...in 30 minutes.

how can you even do that? that is amazing.
  • andreacord
    Options
    I ate a box of cookies and two slices of cheesecake the other day .. and was horribly sick the next day. Guess the diet Gods punished me for that decision. But its seriously not the end of the world. Lots of water and back in the saddle the next day. If one expects to take this journey without a single bump, then they're totally wrong.
  • Tasha_uk
    Options
    Bread. I know wholemeal is good for you but not 4 slices :embarassed:
  • CLotfy
    CLotfy Posts: 31
    Options
    We do takeout once a month to celebrate monthly sobriety marks for my husband. Those nights I eat whatever I want. I'll do my best to track the calories...but sometimes you just need to indulge and enjoy yourself. My takeout of choice is Thai food, love getting tofu and vegetables in a peanut sauce, coconut rice, and scallion pancakes.
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    years ago, when i would try to lose weight in all the wrong ways and my heart/head wasnt really in it, I sat in McDonalds parking lot eating breakfast, got out of my car and walked into Curves (fitness) next door. hahaha. No wonder i was fat.

This time around, i cheat, but i know i am cheating. i dont turn my head the other way and try to forget what i did, i hold myself accountable and only go over when i plan to do so, instead of full on binges.

That being said, last night i had spaghetti, skipped the salad because i was too full, ate my garlic bread, and had chocolate cream pie for dessert. I feel bloated and yucky today for doing so though!

:)
  • tonyacoursey
    tonyacoursey Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Tequila, tequila, tequila....and the occasional bleu cheese stuffed olive
  • Steffi330
    Steffi330 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    ive eaten chocolate cake for breakfast on the way to the gym before :blushing:

I love the honesty here!! Atleast you went and worked off what you ate... right?
  • steffy79
    Options
    you guys are making me hungry with all the good foods you are talking about lol