Replies

• TiffanyV25
    TiffanyV25 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I have 50-60 lbs to lose! ADD ME :bigsmile:
  • maryj2367
    maryj2367 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 76 pounds total by July, I have lost 8 in the last 2 weeks. I would love to have others to walk this journey with
  • ashleytownsend
    Options
    Trying to lose 35lbs in the same timeframe - please also add me - would be great to get some group motivation going.
  • MelodyBrandy
    MelodyBrandy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! My goal is to lose 40lbs about the same time. Please go ahead and add me. I definitely could use some motivation as well!
  • harlylena
    harlylena Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    About 40 lbs here....feel free to add. Like to motivate others and be motivated as well.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,679 Member
    Options
    10lbs. a month is tough to do! Not the best idea IMO, but it can be done.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Kromero09
    Options
    Looking to lose atleast 50 pounds by June and I need some friends to help motivate! I have officially joined Jan 3. 2012...

hey i started last thursday and i want to lose 50 pounds as well! i want to get back to the way i was in high school! so hmu
  • OnMyWay2Slim
    OnMyWay2Slim Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a goal to loose 50lbs by June 7th. Ideally, I need to lose about 65-70lbs total. Anyone with the same goals add me too. I am new here as well.
  • NMandaMarie
    NMandaMarie Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • TRACYW2002
    TRACYW2002 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 30lbs you can add me too:)
  • errickab24
    errickab24 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome Marianne,

I just jonied myself and I have the same goal as you... Add me :)
  • ldmc1982
    Options
    Hi All, I haven't had my first weigh in yet, but I'm trying. What are we trying to do to make this happen? I am trying to stick to my calories and trying to burn 3500 calories each week. That is a tall order for me, but I will see how it goes. If I have to adjust my level down that's okay too. Lets get moving and keep moving :happy:
  • natalie1994x
    Options
    So am I, add me as a friend:)

15334368.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • chaniray
    chaniray Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    my goal is similar so i would like to add a few of you thanks!
  • jeffazi
    jeffazi Posts: 198
    Options
    Welcome. Feel free to add me as a friend.

Jeff
  • pudgypie
    pudgypie Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi all, new to MFP and have around 50 pounds to lose as well. I would really love to lose it by June but expect it to take the year, at least! I am determined!

I would love if any of you would add me as a friend. I need all the friends (and encouragement) I can get. Cheers.
  • tsornoza
    tsornoza Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 40 by June. Just watch what you eat and make sure you keep track of everything.
  • juwill33
    juwill33 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose the same..plus we have the same start day!! Crazy! Good Luck... We can do this!
  • ldmc1982
    Options
    I just weighed myself and I am down 3.6 pounds! Yeah!!! I don't know if my ticker tape will show up. How is everyone else doing. Keep tracking your food and keep moving!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • JeanniebeanL79
    JeanniebeanL79 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    My goal is 50 pounds too and by June would be amazing! Feel free to add me so we can motivate eachother! :-)