Starting 30 Day Shred Tomorrow - Join Me?

Options

Replies

• smurfee11
    Options
    Just ordered the dvd sat... so will give it a try as soon as i get it!!! :)
  • JollyJane13
    JollyJane13 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Day 1 complete.

I found the cardio part the most challenging. Guess that is what I need to work on. The abs seemed super easy, is that just me?

Beginning measurements
    Neck: 15 inches
    Bust: 52 inches
    Waist: 45 inches
    Hips: 62 inches
    Thighs: 34 inches
    Calves: 21 inches
    Arms: 19 inches
  • JollyJane13
    JollyJane13 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, I just started this. I feel like I am going to die! :( I had to cheat a little bit- even the jumping jacks started hurting.

Jillian always makes me feel like I am going to die. lol
  • shonda_gonzalez
    shonda_gonzalez Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Just an FYI... I checked out 30DS at my local library. Started it on Saturday, so I'm in!
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Can anyone tell me how to figure the calorie burn on work out videos? Does anyone have the 30 Day Shred in Myfitness? Thanks!
  • ak1834
    ak1834 Posts: 4
    Options
    BUMP
  • ak1834
    ak1834 Posts: 4
    Options
    I am in! I am on Day 5 Level 1, its nice to know more people going through the struggle :) I thought that day 3 and 4 were a little harder for me just because it was harder to get the motivation to do it but once i did i felt really good about it, i can already feel a difference in my endurance and strength, which is a huge motivator! Good Luck All!!!
  • dtdemarcus
    Options
    I also want to know how you girls are adding this to your exercise? 20 min of strength? Dosen't show many calories burned...
    I am on day 3 and I was surprised at how sore I was!
  • Slo83
    Slo83 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Starting today (Jan 16) as soon as my husband gets his butt out of the living room and off the TV! They should add this to the exercise database.
  • luvmy2babies
    luvmy2babies Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say good luck to everyone. I tried this before Thanksigiving, and after a few days I just quit. My friend and I are starting it Feb 17th, and ending it March 17th a day before our birthday. I can't wait to give this another go. With less weight on me, I am hoping it will be a little easier to finish.
  • melcarroll
    melcarroll Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Day 1 complete.

I found the cardio part the most challenging. Guess that is what I need to work on. The abs seemed super easy, is that just me?

Beginning measurements
    Neck: 15 inches
    Bust: 52 inches
    Waist: 45 inches
    Hips: 62 inches
    Thighs: 34 inches
    Calves: 21 inches
    Arms: 19 inches
    I completely agree lol. I HATE the cardio!
  • eml48341
    eml48341 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! This is my second go at it, and I am determined to finish this time. The first time I tried it I only made it to D3L2. I did day 1 level 1 on Saturday, but was out of town yesterday so will do D2L1 today. I am going to measure and weigh in on Fridays.

I didn't realize how much muscle strength I lost until I tried to do the pushups...YOWZA! I had to do girl push ups and still had to stop for a breath a few times...My mini goal for myself is to be able to do a man push up again by the end of the 30days.

ps...To calculate my calories burned I add it as circuit training general.
  • slporter3
    Options
    Okay - I'm wimping out at this time. I'm going to stick with my original plan of doing the Leslie Sansone Walk DVDs, resistance train 3X week, and extra cardio via eliptical, stationary bike, or treadmill. Good luck to all of you!
  • LoveActually
    LoveActually Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I started a group so we can all keep up with each other. I invited a few people that I added as friends recently but if I didn't invite you, please join at the link below.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/2407-30-day-shred-valentine-hotties

Thanks Hotties! Guys too. ;-)
  • ruby_red_rose
    ruby_red_rose Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    L1D2 today.
  • hungreeteacher17
    hungreeteacher17 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm joining - I started again for the second time today - maybe this will hold me accountable.
  • PMPB7
    PMPB7 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    This is crazy, but I need this motivation. I just took the advice of another member and purchased it online for $1.99. I am nervous and excited. I need a challenge like this. :) I am soooo out of shape.
  • lovingallofme
    Options
    I'm sooo IN!!! trying to get the dvd hopefully by the wkend!!!
    So lets get it!! get it!!
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    My friend and I starting it tomorrow...would totally love to join.
  • MatildaBlinds
    Options
    Day 2--and I feel sore--
    Beginning measurements

Bust: 36 inches
    Waist: 36 inches
    Hips: 41 inches
    Thighs: 21 inches
    Arms: 11 inches