it realy anoys meh win peopul mispell werds

Options

Replies

• taglientep
    taglientep Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Yes dammed to all of us with dyslexia....
  • stephanielindley422
    Options
    sum ppl r know fun!

I love the "Let's eat Grandma!" or "help your uncle jack off the horse."

OMG too funny!!!

I think you mean "Some people are no fun!"

Oh, wait. I see what you did there.
    I even sea it.
  • savlyon
    savlyon Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    sum ppl r know fun!

OMG too funny!!!

I even sea it.

you mean:
    "oh weight" I c watt u did their.
  • stephanielindley422
    Options
    sum ppl r know fun!

OMG too funny!!!

I even sea it.

you mean:
    "oh weight" I c watt u did their.

i sand corected
  • arosmith79
    arosmith79 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Yes, I absolutely agree. I HATE IT!!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    fail
  • GoodbyeFatChick
    GoodbyeFatChick Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Yup let's send out the grammar police! ;)

14165634.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • djkshdfd
    djkshdfd Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I hate it when cats mix up "mew," "meow," and "mrar."
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    :mad: It really annoys me when people act as if spelling, grammar, etc. are the most important thing on this site. People that are using MFP are struggling every day to get a little healthier... not prove how smart they are or are not. WHY on Earth would anyone EVER feel the need to pick on other people???? Maybe the person posting never made it through high school or even grammar school... maybe they are from a different country? Should that keep them from posting for fear of being ridiculed by people like THIS??? :explode:
  • EuroDriver12
    EuroDriver12 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    umm personally when posting on a forum i dont really care about spelling or grammar.. simply because ur typing something fast n as long as ppl understand what i said its good enough for me... also when posting something from my iphone it would take me forever if i had to check grammar on everything lmao.. thats why we have short terms like "ppl,lol,brb,lmfao" etc so we can save time and type quicker...

also its a bit ignorant when ppl point out spelling mistakes on ppl... for instance english is my 4th language and it takes time to learn.. so i know how it feels when you misspell something and someone rubs it in ur face...
  • janiecaron
    Options
    I used to feel that way. You have to understand everybody comes from different backgrounds. Maybe they haven't had a good education like you and I. We are not here to judge. I think it is awesome that people even get on here in the first place. Please stopping judging and start caring instead.:flowerforyou:
  • fabulousfebe
    Options
    LOL... I thought I was the only gramer cheker here... LOL :tongue:
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    It bothers me whe people seem to think that texting syntax is OK in official documents and in professional environments.
    Heck, it just bothers me anywhere to be honest.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I don't suffer with it myself, but my stepson and sister have dyspraxia and dyslexia. Step son also has aspergers. Its not their faut they spell things incorrectly. I'd like to think we are all a little more mature and understanding than that. Can't deny this has annoyed me and that's actually quite hard! My English is good, but I often spell thing the wrong way because I'm typing quickly on the phone. We are on a site to help each other, not to be in the playground being taunted!
  • fguillory
    fguillory Posts: 291
    Options
    Personally I make spelling mistakes. But this is not homework, this is a casual thread. If someone has a spelling mistake or a grammatical error I am not going to point it out if I can understand them. But maybe I am just a nice person.
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    As long as I understand what's being said, I could care less.........unless they're applying for a job....:)
  • djkshdfd
    djkshdfd Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    umm personally when posting on a forum i dont really care about spelling or grammar.. simply because ur typing something fast n as long as ppl understand what i said its good enough for me... also when posting something from my iphone it would take me forever if i had to check grammar on everything lmao.. thats why we have short terms like "ppl,lol,brb,lmfao" etc so we can save time and type quicker...

also its a bit ignorant when ppl point out spelling mistakes on ppl... for instance english is my 4th language and it takes time to learn.. so i know how it feels when you misspell something and someone rubs it in ur face...

I agree, I am typing fast. This is an informal setting. You better believe at work and in academics I know the correct spelling and use of words....but this is a forum.
  • fabulousfebe
    Options
    love this
  • EuroDriver12
    EuroDriver12 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    love this

what do you love mr.fabulous?
  • makalinger
    makalinger Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    ((((((HUGS))))) my hero ;):flowerforyou: