Up for a Summer Challange??? 20 lbs by August 31st

Options

Replies

• rhondareynolds
    rhondareynolds Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I am a 43 year old woman. My husband is 32. I feel exactly like you described. I want to join your challenge. I am new to this program. I feel like it will work for me. I have lost one lb. I have 78 more to go:embarassed: Looking forward to talking to you again.
  • CandaceW
    CandaceW Posts: 73
    Options
    Hey...here is my friday check in for this week :bigsmile:

Starting Weight (5/22/09): 238.6
    Current Weight (5/28/09): 232.6 (-6lbs)
    Goal Weight (8/31/09): 214
    Workouts this week (5/22-5/28): 292 min
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Okay so I lost 2 lbs this week!!!! I'm on my way!

Start weight (last year before pregnancy) 290 lbs
    Current Weight 220 lbs
    Goal weight 180 lbs

I try to work out 5 times a week for 45 minutes, burning around 600 calories each week! Other than that I chase after my 2 and 4 year old kids and play with the baby 24/7!!!
  • chellebelle315
    Options
    Hope its not too late to join, this time frame is perfect for me, as I have an Event the last week in August I need to look spectacular for.

Starting Weight: 235
    Current Weight:235
    Goal Weight:215

Exercise this week: 200 minutes through Thursday.
  • stjohnspark
    stjohnspark Posts: 51
    Options
    Welcome everyone!!! we are so delighted you found us and of course you will be added to our group.
    Everone else- you have until midnight tonight ( wherever you are and in whatever time zone) to get with this challenge.

Skinnydreams and Candace- thought you had forgotton- so glad you made the weigh in today. Looks like both you ladies are off to a killer start.

I'll add the new arrivals and update all the stats tomorrow morning.
    I'm off on a night with the girls right now. I got to the gym today and burned those 300 calories I intend to drink back with a fine Pinot Grigio lol! Hey- there has to be a reward at the end of the week, right?
    This week has been awesome and I'm once again so happy to have found this site and all you kick butt gals.
    Where are the men?? I don't think we have any and of course they would be so welcome.
    Have a great weekend all you super skinny, hot tamales!
    Cheers
    Keeks:smooched:
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    Hope you guys don't mind me joining in coz I really need some pushing. :laugh:

Starting weight: 134
    Currant weight: 134
    Goal weight: 110
    Days/minutes of exercise: Trying to get in at least 1/2 hour of exercise per day.

Good luck!!!
  • Kidvicious28
    Kidvicious28 Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    Wow sounds like everyone is doing a great job!!! Hello to all the newbies :happy: Good luck everyone and stay motivated :flowerforyou:
  • dubmi
    dubmi Posts: 13
    Options
    I am checking in. I know I am a day late, I spologize. Well the bad news is I didn't lose anything this week, but the good new is, I maintained it. I think I am at a plateau in my weight loss, but I will not give up.

SW: 247
    CW: 205
    Exercised: 445 hours

Burned 3650 calories
  • conmonja
    conmonja Posts: 28
    Options
    I am a day late but I need this
    age-72
    Starting weight-276
    current weight-266
    exercise 30 min.5 days a week

I just had a lapband on the 18th of May .I hope I lose at least 20 by Aug.31

Thanks for startjng this
  • spost9
    spost9 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey all... just post for the first time since life has been crazy since last week..

age - 25
    Starting weight - 255
    Current weight - 255
    exercise- Currently none (Dr's orders after surgery) hoping to start my dvds and walking on monday after the dr's appointment
  • sparklinblue
    Options
    I would like to join your challenge too.

SW:188
    CW:184
    EX.:60min./5days
  • Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    Welcome newbies!! :drinker:

I'm having a great Sunday so far, got my workout done early and feel really good. it's a gorgeous day outside, gonna go for a 2 mile walk this evening if I can fit it in.

Have a great Sunday!
  • kdblev
    kdblev Posts: 18
    Options
    I would love to hop in on this if you don't mind. I actually started on Friday, but hadn't checkd out the boards yet. Going to San Diego in September and need my bikini body back by then!

As of Friday:

SW: 152
    GW: 130
    Exercise: 5 days/week, about 30mins each (doing a circuit program)
  • tdboone
    tdboone Posts: 11
    Options
    I am sorry I forgot to post my result

SW:169
    CW:164
    GW: 140
    Workout for this week 150 minutes/ 5days
  • getfitjane
    getfitjane Posts: 10
    Options
    Count me in too! I just started here and want to lose those extra pounds. Your story sounds like me to a tee... I get all dressed up and think i look great, then i see pictures and realize that there's more of me than i thought. Body dysmorphic but in a different way.

start weight and current: 140 lbs
    goal weight: 110 lbs (only 5 ft tall)
    workout a minimum of 30 mins a day x 5 days a week.
  • wwalke02
    wwalke02 Posts: 61
    Options
    HI - Is it too late for me to join? This sounds like a great challenge. I need all the help I can get.

SW 172
    CW 172
    GW 152
  • Lisala
    Lisala Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi! I'm up for the challenge, if it's not too late!

I have 32 lbs to take off! That's 10 lbs a month, right? It's possible, with a lot of hard work and sweat!

Current weight: 182
    Goal weight: 150
    Workout: 5 days/week

I love this site for logging food! It's amazing what you discover about how many calories you've actually consumed!

I am using a BeachBody product called ChaLENE Extreme. It's a series of exercise DVDs combining weights and aerobics. I also have a gym membership, which I need to start using again. I love the elliptical rider. I also like Spinning classes, but the bike seat hurts my butt, even with the seat pad I bought!

So, I'll see everyone again on friday, right?

Ok, I have a weight loss ticker, but I don't know how to put it at the end of my post. If it doesn't show up here automatically, could someone explain to me how to do it? Thanks.
  • jaimelee93
    jaimelee93 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join, I really need this.
    This is a fab site.

SW 178
    CW 177
    GW 145.
  • jaimelee93
    jaimelee93 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm up for the challenge, if it's not too late!

I have 32 lbs to take off! That's 10 lbs a month, right? It's possible, with a lot of hard work and sweat!

Current weight: 182
    Goal weight: 150
    Workout: 5 days/week

I love this site for logging food! It's amazing what you discover about how many calories you've actually consumed!

I am using a BeachBody product called ChaLENE Extreme. It's a series of exercise DVDs combining weights and aerobics. I also have a gym membership, which I need to start using again. I love the elliptical rider. I also like Spinning classes, but the bike seat hurts my butt, even with the seat pad I bought!

So, I'll see everyone again on friday, right?

Ok, I have a weight loss ticker, but I don't know how to put it at the end of my post. If it doesn't show up here automatically, could someone explain to me how to do it? Thanks.
    [/quote

If you go to the Help menu at the top of the page, it will tell you under tickers. I had trouble too LOL
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I am in if it isn't too late!

Current weight: 145
    Goal weight: 120
    Workout: 3 days/ week

by August 31st!!! we can do it!