What were your results from 30 Day Shred?

Options
clkuchtyn
clkuchtyn Posts: 193 Member
I just started this today and was wondering what results people got from doing the full thirty days? Pounds, inches, etc.

Replies

• ImHoRnY6969
    Options
    What kind of sick person puts a green Kotex tampon in the veggie plate. I picked up said tampon thinking it was celery, only to be alarmed when this plastic wrap entered my mouth. I was appalled. If you agree, call my number 908 894 9202
  • dwallior3326
    Options
    I'm on day 9 of Level 1 and so far I can see a difference in my stomach...(not sure about the inches yet, I'm gonna wait). And within the first 9 days I've lost 4 pounds ( along with eating under my calorie limits, eating my exercise calories, and doing Ripped in 30).
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I'm only on day 5 of level one, so I don't know for me personally. I know a lot of people have had a lot of success with it... I have my fingers crossed. I'm taking a progress shot every 10 days.
  • Renee2GetFit
    Renee2GetFit Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I just completed day 13 tonight (level 2, day 3). When I finished level 1, I had only lost 1 lb but 4 inches. I will weigh again and do measurements on Tuesday (I do every week). People around me can tell a difference and so can I - not to mention how much stronger I'm feeling. Go for it - you'll be happy!
  • jlover88
    Options
    Where can I get info on the 30 Day Shred? Keep reading about it & I wanna get involved but don't know what it is! :blushing:

Thanks
  • mrowrmeowmrowr
    mrowrmeowmrowr Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I loved 30DS when I did it last year...but now I get so bored with it.

I want to do it again--- I just can't get into it :(
  • lorna1002
    lorna1002 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm half way through and lost 2.5 inches of my waist so far
  • karabatak
    Options

Have you tried Ripped in 30? It has four levels, rather than Shred's three levels, and I liked it a lot more! (way less boring, I know how hard it is to do the Shred the second time around!)
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I have been doing 30ds for several months, with great results. I lost 25 lbs using it, with of course an intense diet
  • SLKMERC
    SLKMERC Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Do a search on the message board for 30ds results, there are loads of posts with before and after pics, very inspirational stuff!
  • mrowrmeowmrowr
    mrowrmeowmrowr Posts: 288 Member
    Options

Have you tried Ripped in 30? It has four levels, rather than Shred's three levels, and I liked it a lot more! (way less boring, I know how hard it is to do the Shred the second time around!)

Thanks! I'll try it tonight!
  • qkidney
    qkidney Posts: 258
    Options
    Today is Day 8 for me (Level 1)... Since I started last Monday,I have lost 5.1 lbs - I haven't measured myself again yet, so I am unsure about any inches, but I do feel so much better!
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I only do 30DS 1 or 2 days per week because I also do weight training on some days. I kind of use 30DS on a non weight day, or for variety. I lost 2 inches in my waist and 2 inches in my hips in 30 days... but I also have my calories & macros set at a good ratio and try to follow them closely. I have remained at the same weight after a 3 lb increase for that month. I'm back down to the original starting weight, but have lost the inches like I said.
  • Caitlyl
    Caitlyl Posts: 29
    Options
    I haven't been able to finish it, the last time I got 8 days in when my feet and heels started killing me! I could barely walk for a week...:( So I've been doing it 2-3 times a week and plan on starting it for real soon.
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I did pretty well with it - lost a couple of inches. I only completed about 25 days of it though - I started getting some knee problems. I will still use the program every once and a while but I won't do it in consecutive days anymore.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I just completed day 13 tonight (level 2, day 3). When I finished level 1, I had only lost 1 lb but 4 inches. I will weigh again and do measurements on Tuesday (I do every week). People around me can tell a difference and so can I - not to mention how much stronger I'm feeling. Go for it - you'll be happy!

i needed to hear that. I though I was doing something wrong.
  • meex
    meex Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    i did 11 days and lost 8cms off my waist plus more over everything else. But i got a leg injury and stopped. I really should start it up again cause it was sooooo good
  • Showgirlbody
    Showgirlbody Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Where can I get info on the 30 Day Shred? Keep reading about it & I wanna get involved but don't know what it is! :blushing:

Thanks

It's a dvd. You can buy it online or at Target or WalMart for under 10bucks. It's Jillian Michaels (formally) from the Biggest Loser
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I loved this! It was my first workout DVD ever.

I lost 8.8lbs and 14 inches off my various places I was measuring.

It took me 36 days to complete it and I took a rest day each week.

I also started it at the same time I started monitoring my calories so that probably accounts for the largish loss.

AND (even better) I'm much stronger now.
  • sunflowermom2
    Options
    it is Jillian Michael's 30 day shred video. you can pick it up at a Walmart or target store. it cost about $10 you will need a mat if you are working out on a hard floor and some 3 pound hand weights to do it. It works great to drop the inches and weight. you will be sore the first few days you do it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!