Jobs. What do you do?

Options

Replies

• SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I am a manager in an office. I sit for 8.5 hours a day.
  • christinal83
    christinal83 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    #1 job- being a mom

I am a full time student, I graduate in June-yay!
  • ktengstrom
    Options
    I'm a Research & Development Chef - so halt the time I spend sitting at a desk and the other have tasting my tests! No win for me! :laugh:
  • ann61
    ann61 Posts: 5
    Options
    work at a fast food job so there is alot of food around me. no kids, just a very weird work schedule makes it hard to work out.::
  • DeeJayTJ
    DeeJayTJ Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    by day i work for a bank in the IT department. my title is Technical Analyst......

on the weekends im party rockin the clubs
  • mellie_mel_
    Options
    I'm a pastry chef - which explains why I need to lose weight so badly. I'm finally learning (albeit the hard way) that I don't have to eat everything I create.
  • Queenb62303
    Options
    Im a nurse :)
  • NicoleSchimmel
    NicoleSchimmel Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Recruiter. I used to have a job where I walked around ALOT, so I'm struggling now (hence, why I joined).
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I work at Dave & Buster's. I'm pretty much everyone's bia and do whatever needs to get done. ha My actual job is supposed to alternate between working the front desk, hostess, and bowling/ billiard rentals though.
  • meltygarden
    meltygarden Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I administer the mental healthcare portion of a major insurance company for 7 counties in Tennessee. I am also a mom and wife, plus I take night classes at a local college.

Some days I'm at a desk for 9-10 hours a day. Other days I'm traveling all day long from one doctor's office or hospital to another. Some days I work from home, it's all kind of up to me. Mostly I try to be present in my office unless I'm traveling because I find it easier to control the nervous eating impulses when I'm here - only my pre-packed breakfast and lunch items are here, so I'd have to really put effort into following impulses. Also we have a gym here so if I make sure I come to the office I can sneak in 10 minutes here and there on the machines.
  • Clare_F
    Clare_F Posts: 76
    Options
    Accountant ! so desk bound most of the day !
  • bigkenk3
    Options
    im a deputy at the local detention center/ jail :bigsmile:
  • blueretro
    Options
    I'm a Firefighter. Have been for 22 years
  • Tricie513
    Tricie513 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am a legal assistant at a firm in downtown Seattle. I handle mainly bankruptcy, collection, and litigation cases.
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Head of marketing and PR for a big organisation. Stress levels plus being tied to my desk for 12 hours a day has done nothing for my waistline. Was three stone lighter when I was a journalist running around after the latest scoop!
  • LeoMitchell
    Options
    I work the front desk at a gym. Its great cause I never have an excuse not to workout.
  • Cfkearney
    Cfkearney Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I have a desk job. It's in a prison though which makes the environment more interesting than most. And an instructor trainee for TKD. Technically not a job but it is fun.
  • ifeelsqueaky
    Options
    I'm a programmer (mostly web stuff). I get to work from home most of the time but once a week I have to make the 1.5 hour trek into London where my company is based. I find those days really difficult diet-wise - so easy to be swayed by temptation when you're surrounded by fast food at train stations...
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Admin at Fire station

*high five* me too! I work in the stats/performance department, based at our HQ with a fire station attached. I also do a couple of shifts a week at a pub
  • dietonthego
    dietonthego Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Sales representative