For all the *actual* CAT lovers out there...

Options

Replies

• collyllama
    Options
    can someone school me adding images?!?!?
  • beautyreaps
    Options
    I have a Himalayan runt. She's almost 4 years old now and loaded with so much personality.

2lt1v2w.jpg
    (she sat like that on her own; so I plopped a hat on her head and took a picture, haha).

262t6rd.jpg
    she's incredibly vocal, especially when she wants tuna.
  • Perizada
    Perizada Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love my 'Boiz' as I call them. I only have one now, Jenksy Jax, a black fluffball. Ihave had up to 4 and yes they have always been boys :smile: One of them, Sceeta, used to try and push my hubby out of bed when we 1st got together and would always try and sleep between us. After a few months he gave up and excepted that this guy wasn't intimidated my him. I really miss that cat, and all the others that have walked the path with me briefly.
  • Perizada
    Options
    can someone school me adding images?!?!?

me too, I have no idea :ohwell:
  • gtphile
    Options
    All you cats are beautiful! I especially like the orange boys. Some of you have done an amazing job at photographing them. I used to word at an APL and I was in charge of all the cats. Part of my job was to get pictures and it was always sooo difficult. Good work!
    I don't have any cats, but I love them. Post more pictures!!
  • Perizada
    Options
    IMG_0118.JPG
    June242009%252520006.jpgJune242009%252520125.jpgSkittyMay292010.jpgJune242009%252520016.jpg

My cat children :) Skitty, the grey Maine Coon, is my lap cat and the most like a "child" to me.

Your furkids are gorgeous, but then I've ALWAYS had a soft spot for Tabbies, Blacks and Greys - my 3 fave colours in cats
  • ann61
    ann61 Posts: 5
    Options
    I love my babies, I don;t know how to post pics. but I do have 9 of the furry babies, each one is so precious, they are just so much fun to watch and play, all the time doing things for attention.
  • jenn_is_trouble
    Options
    Did anyone else open this thinking this was gonna be another cat pee thread?

Bwhahahahahahahahahaha! ♥
  • gtphile
    Options
    Here are some funny pictures if I post them properly.

photodec0274059am.jpg

photonov1095903pm.jpg

photonov10100234pm.jpg
  • luvmybaby333
    Options
    Here is our handsome boy, Killaroo. He just showed up at our door one day, and begged us to let him in. He's seriously such a good cat... Although, he may be a bit spoiled. LOL

6688342021_20f7dd3df3.jpg
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    I cannot wait until our house is ready for a cat (building work)

This thread is not helping!!
  • luvmybaby333
    Options
    This is such a great thread! I'm loving all these puddy-tat pics. ♥
  • gtphile
    Options
    These were my two favorite boys. Max and Tyler. Both were about 18 at the time of this picture. The owner brought them in to be put to sleep. I couldn't do it because they were healthy, just old. I found a home for them together and last I knew they were doing great!

maxandtyler.jpg
  • Mandizzlelephant
    Options
    awww my picture won't post :(
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    I have a two year old Somali cat. He is my first child. <3

35867_504226530629_179800049_30089011_2907165_n.jpg
  • jascfm2000
    Options
    Im a cat lover. Would love to post pics here but dont know how to. So I posted them in my profile :)
  • WhitneyW78
    WhitneyW78 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Awww... what a cute thread...

Here's my new kitty, Lucy... she is just under a year old...

IMG_1249.jpg

She showed up on the doorstep a few weeks before my little 22-year-old cat passed away... I guess I was meant to have her. Here's my 22-year-old cat I've had since I was 11... she just died this past September...

kittyjuly17.jpg
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    This is JiJi. This isn't my own kitty, he belongs to JaeJoong Kim ^^ But I think he's SOOOO adorable!

q1k0.jpg

He has purple paws! That confuses me.

He is adorable, though :).

They're called soft paws :)
    It's a more cat friendly alternative to declawing. Basically, you put the little caps (that do not hurt) on their nails! They fall off and you replace them.
    All of my cats have them. :3
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    trying again, pic of my kitty Skeeeter with the lioncut. She looks like a magical, mythical creature. And I think she likes the haircut too, because she she sort of prances around when she had it. And, this might be projection, but if you have to clean yourself with your tongue, less hair is better:tongue:
    fn4igx.jpg
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    darn, still too big