For all the *actual* CAT lovers out there...

Options
There is a thread started for dog lovers, but what about us cat lovers! Post pictures of your fluffy friends, please!

This is my Minion. He is a 7 year old maine coon that we adopted just a little over 6 months ago. I love him so much!

224446_10150717982570006_502155005_19263725_3596052_n.jpg

Here he is being grumpy because I kept taking photos of him:
249998_10150717978735006_502155005_19263650_490524_n.jpg

Replies

• miss_missa07
    Options
    Surely I can't be the only cat lover out there?! :(
  • danniellexxx
    Options
    Sorry to comment if this offends people but ever since I was younger I have been scared of cats, I think they are so cute in pictures, but if i see one im so scared :/
  • cottonball77
    Options
    You are not! I have no idea how to post photos, but I have two amazing fur-babies. One is all gray and the other is orange tiger. Both are rescues and are the best kitties ever! (in my opinion :tongue: )
  • Noki1024
    Noki1024 Posts: 302
    Options
    I don't have photos of my babies but I have two of the best cats ever. They greet me at the door when I get home, they lay on my lap when I'm watching tv, they make me smile when I'm having a bad day. Love them!!
  • brindlechewy
    brindlechewy Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    That's a gorgeous Maine coon. I got to babysit my mom's Maine coon cat for a few months while her house was being worked on. Ever since then, I've been trying to talk my husband into letting me acquire one of my own. I would ordinarily never go for a pure bred cat, but Maine coons are so exceptionally friendly, playful, and intelligent. My mom's cat--Collins--would actually come when he was called, just like a dog. Collins also looks JUST like the cat in the photos that were posted at the start of the thread. I don't have any pictures of my own devil cat, but she's a fat little tuxedo with a bad attitude. Her name is Soda. She's used to being the princess and tends to bite when she doesn't get her way. One of her favorite techniques is to leap out at me as I walk past her, wrap her "arms" around my leg, and sink her teeth into my tendon. She's calmed down a lot since we adopted an English mastiff puppy, but she still takes her revenge whenever the dog isn't around.
  • catfish9
    catfish9 Posts: 138
    Options
    KITTIES! XD

My girlfriend and I have 3 of the little monsters; the tabby in the front is Squishy, the calico is Mouse, and the chub in the back is Bimbus.

gatos3.jpg

Goose came from a local animal rescue group, Squishy came from the animal shelter, and Bimbus was actually a feral that a coworker caught in her yard as a kitten. I worked in a vet's office at the time, and she was only supposed to stay in the kennel temporarily until the shelter had room for her. She came home with me instead. :wink:

gatos2.jpg
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    My beautiful Mewme, who will be 12 this July

vffr00.jpg

Pearl will be 11 in April

2iv1y09.jpg
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Franklin

him as a kitten:

franklin1.jpg

now he is 3.5 years old

frank.jpg

I didn't want a cat right now in my life but my sister was fostering kittens from the humane society and we fell in love.
  • findingfit23
    Options
    lol Franklin looks like a fun guy!
  • MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    LOVING this thread!! bumping for more!
    2088fid.jpg
  • findingfit23
    Options
    My moms cat Frank

16lz32e.jpg
  • RaeLB
    Options
    lol Franklin looks like a fun guy!

he likes to hide in things & then jump out at people lol
    he is fun but naughty! :grumble:
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    My cat passed 3 years ago, and I have not quite convinced myself to get another. I love cats, so keep the pics coming :smile:

PS: so far Frank is my fav
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    My Jax when as we were moving into our house 4 years ago:
    IMG_0029.jpg

Jax on Christmas Eve:
    IMG_6710.jpg
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,565 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lxsu2tQCMs1qfp58uo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1326648812&Signature=S1TKXBLGihnluy0CmEKOF9C%2FsRs%3D

I fail at linking pics!
  • RaeLB
    Options
    change the IMG's to lower case img
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    change the IMG's to lower case img

• manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Franklin

him as a kitten:

franklin1.jpg

now he is 3.5 years old

frank.jpg

I didn't want a cat right now in my life but my sister was fostering kittens from the humane society and we fell in love.

I eated your pizza to save you from the evil calories :bigsmile:
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Bumping for later. I have 2 girls and lots of pictures. Love all the pictures posted so far. Keep them coming. They are all gorgeous kitties! :happy:
  • echeindl
    echeindl Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    My kitty Skittles likes to let it all hang out! And Gigi is always sleeping on me, he's my little cuddler!

2011-10-19153042.jpg]

P1010169.jpg]