For all the *actual* CAT lovers out there...

Options

Replies

• RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    POSTING A PHOTO:

Upload your photo to a photo sharing site (ex. photobucket).
    Copy the image code & paste it into the forum.
    Change the IMG in the code to lower case img.
  • Bee_B
    Bee_B Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    nettle1776: I think her colouring is called tortoise shell or torti for short. My dad calls her ugly (jokingly... more to bug me... he likes to do that lol) but I think she's beautiful :)

roadto100: Thank you! :)
  • annabell0768
    Options
    :smile:

awww my favorite subject. we have four: Silver, Big Bee, The Bee, Lil' Seal. I wish I knew how to post the pictures. All they do is bring joy and happiness. we love them.
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    11-1.jpg

The boy is Captain Jack (in blue) and the girl is Sparrow (in red)- this was at camp on the 4th of July. (Yes, they go camping with me :laugh: )
  • sufikitkat
    sufikitkat Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    All of these kitties are so adorable!!! I have two boys that I absolutely adore!!! I have not uploaded photos yet though to share :-( But I have these in my topics now for when I do! I love them to pieces they are just amazing. I am definitely a cat person over a dog person!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    my old deaf guy 'the floyd' - sleeping with his eyes open

IMAG0347-1.jpg

my six-ish year old gal 'sasha'

IMAG0711-1-1.jpg

my one year old chunky 'charlee' lol

IMAG0764-1-1.jpg

my 8 month old cross-eyed siamese boy 'dewey'

IMAG1251-1.jpg
  • sufikitkat
    sufikitkat Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Mookie and Baby. Cats are so fickle.

b8k3no.jpg

5v6oo9.jpg

and Bella.

245avlc.jpg

THe first picture is priceless!!!
  • jvinmill
    jvinmill Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Joie, my heart :)

adamnmyapt28.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg
  • imakimm
    imakimm Posts: 839
    Options
    vixvix.jpg

wiskers.jpg

Vixie :-)
  • Trishkit
    Trishkit Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Yay kitties! Unfortunately I'm allergic to "normal" cats, but I am able to be around Siberians. This is our Siberian cat, Yuri, at 3 months old:

163946_704976095350_25910891_39698468_7312389_n.jpg

He's now just over a year and already pushing 15 lbs, the beast. I have more pictures in my FB album of him:
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.693460178340.2287275.25910891&type=3&l=b16bd8c40f
  • Uhmanduh
    Uhmanduh Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    i have a 1 year old maine coon with almost the exact same markings and coloring as yours :) They make the best kitties ever!!!!!
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    My dogs don't like cats, but we share a stray cat who hangs out when we lock the dogs away at night. We feed him more in the summer when the Canadians go home. He adopted us several years ago and gets a little beat up at times. So far, he's survived coyotes and other predators. He loves to sit on our laps and be stroked.

ebd0rp.jpg
  • MrsLawsonNavyBrat2B
    Options
    pizapcom13265761602141.jpg

Here is our two kitty children <3 we also have two dogs and four 8 week old kittens ((Peanut's litter)).

I LOVE THEM SOOOO MUCH <3
  • Scoobies100
    Options
    When I figure out how to post photos on here I will post some of mine :) I have a Russian blue that is partial to homous and an all white fluff ball that likes to sleep in the plant pot!
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    Photo01061411-1.jpg

Photo01061402.jpg

i hope the pics work!

this is maxwell. i adopted him december 26 of 2011 and he's adorable. he likes to eat which is why it is hard to eat my own food when he's around me (a good thing perhaps? lol) and sleep and play with the red laser pointer. :happy: also he's a catnip lover. i'm so glad i have him. he's only 1 so i hope to have him for a very long time! :heart:
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Yay kitties! Unfortunately I'm allergic to "normal" cats, but I am able to be around Siberians. This is our Siberian cat, Yuri, at 3 months old:

163946_704976095350_25910891_39698468_7312389_n.jpg

He's now just over a year and already pushing 15 lbs, the beast. I have more pictures in my FB album of him:
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.693460178340.2287275.25910891&type=3&l=b16bd8c40f

He is BEAUTIFUL
  • formersec
    formersec Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    See my profile pic. Snowflake is a male mixed breed, about six or so years old. He was a stray who hung around my yard one summer. In the fall I was debating taking him in; then one day I opened the garage door and Snowflake just walked right in as if he owned the house (he still thinks it is his house). He likes to "guard" me at night when I'm sleeping, and he sits on the sofa next to me when I'm watching tv. I never had this much loving attention from a man in my life. :laugh:
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I adopted my Bert over a year ago and I love him so much! He's around 4 yrs old and an orange tabby.
    6hkvg7.jpg
  • lovemydrmartens
    lovemydrmartens Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    would love to post a pic of mine but can't figure out how to do it...:ohwell:
  • thesarahsundae
    thesarahsundae Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I love cats!! I have 3 of my own. As soon as I figure out how to post pictures I will add some of them.