For all the *actual* CAT lovers out there...

Options

Replies

• ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    This is Amos Moses, like the song. He's a big ol' meanie but we love him.
    iPhonePics2011Backup052.jpg

Aw I had a cat that looked just like this when I was younger. Part siamese? Is he a snob? Mine was!

:heart:
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Holy fudge....can someone please help me? What am I doing wrong? I just uploaded my pics to photobucket. I copied the code (the last one) and changed the IMG to lower case. It for some reason is telling me my pics were deleted or moved? HELP!!!!!!!

EDIT: Ugh, now it is not letting me go back and edit my original post. I had to quote it and change the links. Hopefully this works!

Here is one of my girls, Harvest Moon, from when she was a kitten. I found her outside of my condo during the Harvest Moon, hence her name. It took me 3 days to catch her. Once I did, I immediately took her to the vet and had her checked out as I knew nothing about cats. (Up until her I had always been a dog person.) I also hung up flyers and tried to find her owner. I didn't have any luck so I decided to give her a forever home. I have been in love and a cat person ever since.
    September2006027.jpg
    HarvestMoonOctober2006090.jpg

Harvest Moon and my hamster Feisty (also a rescue). They were best of friends and hung out all the time. Sadly Feisty crossed the rainbow bridge in her old age.
    HarvestMoonandFeistyMarch20082.jpg

Notice the writing on the box. :laugh:

Picture030.jpg

I have more recent ones that are really cute. I have to upload them. I also have a ton of pictures of my Persian. (Another rescue!)
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    obvioulsy I don't know what I am doing, but I like tinypic.com, it's free and you don't have to open an account, can you put the pics there instead?
  • ronniesgirl1982
    Options
    Well I hope this works

photobucket.com/albums
  • ummlovelovesyou
    Options
    I LOVE kitties =^.^=
    and I love this thread!

Here are my monsters:

Bijou (French for Jewel)...tuxedo cat!
    6252522802_4460b95eb2.jpg

6185452097_1a1381d614.jpg

And Joubi ("Bijou" rearranged...not my name choice! lol)...calico! I also call her Chubby Bunny :)
    6185480517_079782affb.jpg

5435223700_a39b86868a.jpg

I have TONS of pictures of them. hahaha I will post the super cute ones later ;D
    securedownload-1-1.jpg
  • ronniesgirl1982
    Options
    How about this?

th_tiger-1.jpg
  • ronniesgirl1982
    Options
    Ok third time lucky maybe?

tiger-1.jpg
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Giving another go at this...
    Here are some of Harvest Moon. I found outside when I lived in my condo. It took me 3 days to catch her. I immediately took her to the vet to make sure she was ok then tried to find her humans. I had no luck so I decided to give her a forever home. Before her I was a dog person. Now I am hooked on kitties!
    Kitten
    September2006027.jpg

Harvest Moon with Feisty. They were best of friends. Sadly Feisty crossed the rainbow bridge in her old age.
    HarvestMoonandFeistyMarch20082.jpg

Note the writing on the box! :laugh:
    Picture031-1.jpg

Hopefully this works. If it does I will upload more of her and my Persian later on today or tomorrow.

EDIT:
    Ok it worked. I ended up deleting my old account and set up a new one. My new problem...does anyone know how to resize the picture? Thanks! Never mind, I figured it out. I will resize the other one and add more photos later. Sorry it took me a while to get this! Got to run. Looking forward to see more adorable kitties later! :flowerforyou:
  • miss_missa07
    Options
    i have a 1 year old maine coon with almost the exact same markings and coloring as yours :) They make the best kitties ever!!!!!

Minion is such a wonderful cat! He loves to cuddle and be brushed, and he often sits on our laps for hours :).
  • miss_missa07
    Options
    5435223700_a39b86868a.jpg

Haha, this is the best! Too cute! :)
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options

Aw I had a cat that looked just like this when I was younger. Part siamese? Is he a snob? Mine was!

YES! He's a diva! He has to have things just so or else he has a fit!
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I do have two dogs right now but I've always been a big kitty lover too. We had persians and himalayans for years. We'll probably get another one some day. Right now the 2 dogs keep us busy. So yeah to all the Kitty Lovers!
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,311 Member
    Options
    I love my cats. They are my babies. Along with the real babies, of course.
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Sorry to comment if this offends people but ever since I was younger I have been scared of cats, I think they are so cute in pictures, but if i see one im so scared :/

You're probably just scared of them because you haven't been around them too much and are not sure how they will act, therefore they're unpredictable, and that makes them scary. Just go meet a couple kitties and you'll experience how sweet they are and be hooked. ;) Especially if you already think they're cute in pictures!
  • ummlovelovesyou
    Options

YES! He's a diva! He has to have things just so or else he has a fit!

lol! Yup. That's how my girl was. Died in 2010...I had her since I was 6 years old! Such a good girl!

3161618999_6a1e3fe995.jpg
  • ZyheeMoongazer
    ZyheeMoongazer Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    My cat passed 3 years ago, and I have not quite convinced myself to get another. I love cats, so keep the pics coming :smile:

PS: so far Frank is my fav

I also lost my beautiful kitty Luna. It has been almost 2 years now. It has been hard without her. She used to sleep at the foot of my bed each night. If I leave a blanket or something at the foot of the bed and kick it in the night I wake up thinking I kicked her.

I am not sure how to post pics but when I figure it out I will share one of her.
  • jarae876
    jarae876 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am loving all the pictures of the kitties. I have two myself. Tiger who is about 3.5 years old, was found out in the middle of a field by a lady and I just fell in love with him. He is orange tiger striped and I think he has to be part Maine Coon for he is almost 22 pounds. Then my Shadow who is a little over 2 years old now came to me when she was just about 4 weeks old (vet thinks anyway though she could eat dry food) after she was rescued by my son's friend from under his car that he was moving to get it to higher ground for the driveway was flooding. These two babies have been a God send to me for they are so spoiled now especially with my son in the Army. Now if I had to get rid of one whoever was taking one would have to take both for they are so bounded.
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    ok lets try one more time.. this is clyde, hes the weirdest sweetest cat i've ever had..

img)
  • Tiewaz
    Tiewaz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have eight (yes 8) kitties. Three are black and white tuxedos, two are grey tigers, two are long haired grey tigers, and one is a grey dilute tortie. None will hold still long enough for a decent picture. I also have a neurotic Norwegian Elkhound dog who isn't sure if she is a dog, a cat, or a people.