Replies

• ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Gives me hope :flowerforyou:
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC progress pics! Thanks for the inspiration! Woo hoo you!
  • jlnk
    jlnk Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I am exactly where you started. I'm even the same height, and have a new baby! That being said, I was contemplating indulging a bit this evening as I have to fast tomorrow for a medical procedure. However, your photos have motivated and inspired me to make the healthy choice! Thanks for the inspiration and congrats!

May I ask what exercise routine you followed?
  • 2monthstogo
    Options
    Whoot Whoot!
  • mama_to_1
    mama_to_1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am exactly where you started. I'm even the same height, and have a new baby! That being said, I was contemplating indulging a bit this evening as I have to fast tomorrow for a medical procedure. However, your photos have motivated and inspired me to make the healthy choice! Thanks for the inspiration and congrats!

May I ask what exercise routine you followed?

honestly, from october until the end of december, i only exercised maybe one a week. i lost most of the weight just by following a 1200 calorie a day diet. but my new years resolution was to work out more, so i have been going to the gym 3 days a week and doing the "couch to 5k" program and also lifting weights.
  • apilant
    apilant Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    i was so worried that my belly would never change and i would always have the fold over belly look. but i can already tell that it has changed so much and does not look so much like it is "folded-over" anymore. glad i could inspire you :smile:

That is my worst fear with weight loss. I have the fold as well. Thank you for the relief and motivation!!
  • mama_to_1
    Options
    Very nice, I haven't done any pictures, I should. Try Bio Oil on those stretch marks, it will help tons!!!

that will be my next step :) get rid of this fat, and then worry about the stretch marks. although i don't think i will have a problem because i don't show my stomach unless it is in a bathing suit. and as long as i keep up with my tan, you can't even see them! and my husband doesn't mind them so i am not too worried about them now.
  • krissagirl0709
    krissagirl0709 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I have like the same goals as you!! and im the same height =] great job I wish I would have taken before pictures!
  • Leigh2778
    Leigh2778 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look fantastic--keep it up! So motivating!! :smile:
  • Amy154
    Amy154 Posts: 52
    Options
    Also same height, similar goals
    Tell me what were and are your jean sizes?
    Always want to know how that works for people
    Peace
    Happy Friday
    Amy:happy:
  • maipai21
    maipai21 Posts: 146
    Options
    Looking good! Keep up the great work!
  • atlantapiper
    atlantapiper Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I want to get back into a bathing suit! Every year I say, "This year"...it's been too many years! You're doing great! congrats!
  • apirotte
    Options
    Great job!! You look so much thinner already! How are you getting the belly fat to go away? Is it just eating a certain type foods? Or, is there an exercise that is helping? I have the same belly that you did in Sept. I want to have a flat belly and I have heard there are special foods you can eat to get rid of the "dunlap disease". Thanks and keep up the good work!!
  • AndiJ2011
    AndiJ2011 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Woot! Woot!

Thanks for the inspiration.:bigsmile:
  • mama_to_1
    Options
    Great job!! You look so much thinner already! How are you getting the belly fat to go away? Is it just eating a certain type foods? Or, is there an exercise that is helping? I have the same belly that you did in Sept. I want to have a flat belly and I have heard there are special foods you can eat to get rid of the "dunlap disease". Thanks and keep up the good work!!

i have not been eating any special kind of diet except that i follow the 1200 cals that MFP set for me, and also i try not to go over the fat and sugar goals the MFP has set for me.
  • christina_theresa
    christina_theresa Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!! :flowerforyou:
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    . The during pics are from yesterday (Jan 16th, 2012).

Starting weight: 184 lbs
    Current weight: 163 lbs
    Goal weight: 125-135 lbs
    Height: 5'4''

Wow, we are almost the same!

My SW was 184
    I am now JUST BARELY under 163.
    My goal is about 140 (at this point) and will probably change........and I'm an inch shorter than you :blushing:

I haven't posted many pics yet - just a few face shots. And a bikini pic? Nahhhhhhh.......don't even OWN one!

But I'm going to Cancun in March, so a new swimsuit is on the horizon. Hoping to lose a few more lbs before I go.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.......you give me much inspiration!!!
  • TracyV125
    TracyV125 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration!!!! I began my journey Jan 3rd at the same starting weight as you. I am also 5'4" and my goal currently is 145 lbs but I'm sure I'll adjust that when I get closer.

My stomach looks just like your before pics. Seeing your during pics has really inspired me today. I'm following the 1200 calorie a day and trying to excercise 3-5 times a week.

Any tips for staying on track or keeping your motivation?

Keep up the good work!!!! You're looking great!!!
  • HeidiLynnM
    Options
    You go girl!!!!!!!!!! Good work :) I almost have the same shape as you! I have no hips, but that belly of mine..........UGH! I had 2 c-sec, and also another scar on top of that, and my fat hangs over it.........Will I ever get back my stomach?????
  • kimmiet70
    kimmiet70 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    wow..congrats...hard work pays off..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!