Hello 1 year, Good bye 114 pounds w/pix *I hope*

Options

Replies

• Trinaw
    Trinaw Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    WOW is all I can say!! You look AMAZING!!!!!! I have been slacking the past few days and you totally just motivated me. Thanks!! Keep up the good work:)
  • cherigurl
    cherigurl Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    WHOOT WHOOT you look awesome, keep up the good work
  • destined2bfit4life
    destined2bfit4life Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look great....Keep up the the great work!!! Hats off to you :happy:
  • cjwolfjen
    cjwolfjen Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    OMG what a motivaion. You look SO amazing!!!!
  • punkin79314
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Keep it up!
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are an inspiration. Great job!
  • jeremysherriff
    Options
    Good work, I (selfishly) hope to be able to do the same! Well done.
    15122829.png
  • rosieflo
    rosieflo Posts: 218
    Options
    Tonight in my Bible Study/Weight Loss Support group, they encouraged us to give the Lord a full year to work in us this way. Your pictures and your story showed me that giving a full year is totally worth it!!! :)
  • Ldodi41
    Options
    You look great and are very inspiring. Keep up the good work!!!!!:happy:
  • drewswife612
    Options
    WOW you look great and jus reading your story motivates me!! I know now that it is possible... THankyou! you look so amazing
  • koko65
    koko65 Posts: 33
    Options
    Wow! you look amazing and what a inspiring story. Thank you so much for sharing.
  • mksaffold
    Options
    Way to go. You are so inspirational too. Congrats on all your success. Keep up the excellent work!
  • Leigh2778
    Leigh2778 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You are an inspiration!!
  • meesh113
    Options
    Wow!! What an inspiration you are! You must be so proud of yourself--what difference a year can make :) Hopefully, I'll be posting exactly the same kind of photos a year from now! Fantastic job!!!!
  • HonkyTonks
    HonkyTonks Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look absolutely fantastic! Don't doubt yourself either, you can lose more and keep it off!
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! You are an inspiration. Thanks for sharing you photos of your journey. You have come so far and accomplished so much. I am so happy for you. You look amazing. Keep up the incredible job. You are fabulous!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    You all have such kind words. Thank you so much. I am happy if I can inspire others because anyone can do this!
  • Amas77
    Amas77 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    incredible!!! congratulations!
  • Whodatgirl77
    Whodatgirl77 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!!!
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Brandi, you are soooo full of awesome. I'm so proud of you and all the hard work you've put in. <jazz hands>
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!