Jacked and Tan

Options

Replies

• giantyellowbus
    giantyellowbus Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Yeah, we are cute. Hey as anybody seen Beau lately? He hasn't been at work. Instead there is some JACKED AND TAN guy sitting in his seat doing his work. Let me know if you see Beau.
  • bsbrewer
    bsbrewer Posts: 19
    Options
    I don't know where he is. I wouldn't go as far to say that they guy is jacked and tan but I would say that he is jacked, lol. I went for a job last night for about two miles. I took the dog with me because I thought it would tire her out but oh noooooooooooo, she is like the energizer bunny. She was still in a playful doggy mood when we were done.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    So who is Beau??

I am just full of questions!

I want to be jacked and tan too!!! Funny I am tanner this year than I was even after the beach at the end of the summer last year-I actually wear shorts and tank tops this year (bermudas but still better than capris hiding everything right?!
  • bsbrewer2
    bsbrewer2 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hey you all. Wow there has been some posting in Jacked in Tan. Welcome to our the Jacked and Tan team chrissyh. Wow, what a work out this morning, it was great. Keep it up team.
  • giantyellowbus
    Options
    Hey Chrissyh,

I wanted to let you know that I think you are a great inspiration. I lost my mother to pancreatic cancer a few years ago (she was 47) and I know that she wanted to fight and take her life back but the cancer was to strong. You keep it up and truly appreciate every day the lord has made, we owe that to the ones who no longer get the chance. .. Again, welcome to JACKED and TAN where we are all the most positive and encouraging people you will ever meet!

By the way readers... turns out Beau has been at work the whole time, I just didnt recognize him because he was so JACKED and TAN!
  • hdjohnson
    hdjohnson Posts: 35
    Options
    The day has come for our biggest loser challenege. Wish us luck and send motvational thoughts to Tampico as we establish ground rules and determine teams for our 3-month challenge! I hope the rest of you are enjoying the beautiful weather as it helps you get JACKED and TAN!
  • widolff
    widolff Posts: 4
    Options
    The time has come! Team Dong plus 1 is going to win!

ps Toby that is just the name I gave us. WE need a better one...
  • bsbrewer
    Options
    Hey guys! Well the weekend is coming to its end and it will soon be time to for the week long routine of work. To be honest I did terrible with food consumption and it was not good food either this past weekend. I kept telling myself that it was okay and we just took our end of week pictures and I was not so happy. So now I need to work extra hard to get this done and get it done right. Good luck to you all. I look forward to seeing each and everyone of you post during the week. Remember, this is to keep us accountable. :laugh: :wink:
  • giantyellowbus
    Options
    Hey Beau, Yeah I had a horrible weekend too, because I knew I had my first weigh in today for "the contest". Time to hit it hard like a red headed step child.... too soon? See you at work!

Hey Dan, I like "Team Dong + 1" I could roll with it. Bring your A+++ game for tennis tomorrow because Im going to play extra hard to get my pulse up. See you There!!
  • hdjohnson
    Options
    It's on! I had an awesome breakfast (that will hopefully keep me full until lunch), then it's time to make good decisions (Toby, I'll make a super dinner for us tonight okay? Something grilled...yum!)

Good luck everyone! I know you can do it. Just think before you eat AND make time for some physical activity! We can do it!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Hey Chrissyh,

I wanted to let you know that I think you are a great inspiration. I lost my mother to pancreatic cancer a few years ago (she was 47) and I know that she wanted to fight and take her life back but the cancer was to strong. You keep it up and truly appreciate every day the lord has made, we owe that to the ones who no longer get the chance. .. Again, welcome to JACKED and TAN where we are all the most positive and encouraging people you will ever meet!

By the way readers... turns out Beau has been at work the whole time, I just didnt recognize him because he was so JACKED and TAN!

Thanks yellowbus!
  • giantyellowbus
    Options
    Sounds Great!

Very sad about tennis getting canceled this morning... Rain sucks!

214890.png
  • hdjohnson
    Options
    That's okay. We can still eat healthy and try for a good workout tonight! We may not be tan (because of the rain), but we can get jacked!
  • SamieD89
    SamieD89 Posts: 7
    Options
    how do i get one of those?
  • SamieD89
    SamieD89 Posts: 7
    Options
    I need to lose weight.
  • giantyellowbus
    Options
    Hey Sammie!! Welcome to Jacked and Tan...

Where Dreams Come True... Yeah!!!
  • hdjohnson
    Options
    Welcome Samie! You can do this! I hope today has been good for you! Remember...we are here for you! All you have to do is call!
  • bsbrewer
    Options
    Hello Sammie. Welcome to "jacked and tan." We are glad you stopped by. If you would like you can be part of the group and we will help you stay motivated. In your first post you asked
    how do i get one of those?
    What did you mean by that?
  • hdjohnson
    Options
    YES! Billy Blanks' Ultimate Bootcamp done! That's 53 minutes of high impact aerobics friends! Woo hoo for 465 calories burned! I'm feeling so good!
  • giantyellowbus
    Options
    We could do our own high impact aerobic workout when I get home............