who wants to start 30 day shred with me tomorrow??

Options

Replies

• Jessica0982
    Jessica0982 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I finally got some 3 and 5 lb weights to use instead of my soup cans! I'm nervous. It's going to make quite a big difference I'm sure in my arms and my legs when I do the squats/lunges. Eeeek!

Back to it tomorrow!
  • kellbellblue
    Options
    I got my dvd today from Target! Got my weights too Im ready. Now I just need to hook up the dvd player again to the tv. we moved it. I need it back. My goal for the night. I will start first thing in the morning. Now to reset the alarm
  • Sandra82874
    Options
    ok peeps you have got my interest aroused and I found on the net a 30 day cardio and I am thinking about getting it next pay day but until then I may try to do the youtube or the sample on the net. Wish me luck and good luck to all of you.
  • bex1408
    bex1408 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Day 5 done x
  • curvyindenver
    Options
    What it is?
  • Christinah5150
    Christinah5150 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Day 6 complete. It's a DVD by Jillian Michaels
  • Calimama123
    Calimama123 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I just started it today!
  • MelissaBradt
    Options
    On day 3 of level 1!!! :) I feel sore but it's so worth it!
  • gayatrik
    gayatrik Posts: 173
    Options
    Ok- I'm gonna do it... Going for a midweek pull.. starting the 30 day shred. Who wants to start with me tomorrow? Maybe we can even do it at the same time??? any takers???

thank you for the info...I am gonna get this from amazon.
  • LaurenLynnCarter
    LaurenLynnCarter Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    PLEASE PLEASE add me I need the motivation!!!! I'll def. start tomorrow yay!!
  • livingaloha
    Options
    Im in! Friend me if you want. I just got the DVD at walmart (9.99). I will continue with the gym too though, am just getting into a routine there and have appts to meet with a trainer 2x/wk. Im hoping I will really see some results, will take my "before" pics tomorrow! Its great that so many of us will be doing this together, together we can accomplish anything!
  • gmorales06
    gmorales06 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I got mine thru Amazon instant watch!

Day one completed =)
  • Alm1055
    Alm1055 Posts: 26
    Options
    i just finished doing Day 3 of Lvl 1 and jeez it was hard! i couldnt even sit on the toilet this morning i was so sore! but i dragged my butt to the floor and pushed through, even though i must admit i didnt try as hard as i should have during those push ups :grumble: but tomorrow i will hopefully be able to do a lot more since i figure that by then my body will respond better. i also used my weights (aka 2 16.9 oz water bottles) while i did the punches, jumping jacks, and kicks to compensate the push ups i can't do just yet. it seems i cant even do one modified pushup so my upper body needs A LOT of work....hopefully in 30 days i'll be able to do 5!

I am on day 8 level 1 and I still cant do a push up not even a modified one. I hope I can do them by the end of this... LOL.. and I had a lot of trouble trying to sit on the toilet too, and walking down the steps was the worst but I am def getting better at it untill I switch to level 2. Keep up the good work!
  • darcy1982
    darcy1982 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Omg!!! I started the first day last night...I literally felt like a contestant on the biggest loser the first day of last chance workout!!! hahaha I could barely move today at work
  • whitleynoel
    whitleynoel Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 3 but I can still help motivate =)
  • torie079
    torie079 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3... Between this and shoveling snow I'm soar:( I also took. Before pics and I can't wait to see the results...
  • roughneckswife
    roughneckswife Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Is it to late for me to join ya'll?!?!
  • Christinah5150
    Christinah5150 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Is it to late for me to join ya'll?!?!

Nope, jump on in! You can friend me if you want. I just finished day 7.
  • mandiex0
    mandiex0 Posts: 174
    Options
    i would love to join! are we tracking weight, inches, or just the days? :)
  • jbeezy85
    jbeezy85 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just started the 30DS 4 days ago.... Super sore but pushing through it. Can't wait to move on to level 2 for a change of scenery ;)