Hi all I'm new to this

Hey everyone,

Just got recommended this app tonight and it looks awesome.

I have no idea what foods I'm going to eat for breakfast, lunch & dinner, just know I have started around 1500 calories per day and have to actually start drinking water - OMG! Managed 900ml tonight, so it's a start.

Dusting off the treadmill, reactivating the Wii Fit and walking the dog - wish me good luck - and good luck to you all too...any tips / advice you could give me is greatly appreciated.

Cheers, Kylie.

Replies

• shboyd
    shboyd Posts: 4
    I am also new, just started this week. Would love to become friends so that we can learn this process together.
  • hello and welcome here hope you have a great day and good luck
  • n8vchick77
    n8vchick77 Posts: 114 Member
    Welcome to both of you! I've been using the app on and off for awhile but have recently become active on the message boards and made some friends....it's a real motivator ! :) sending add request
  • This app has been great so far! Water intake is up to over 10 cups per day and eating right has me sleeping much better too!
  • 139pilotwife
    139pilotwife Posts: 235 Member
    Fairly new to the site almost 3 weeks- relatively easy to use. Most important thing is to be honest with logging the food and getting the size fairly accurate. A scale has become my best new friend as I'm to good at judging size & amounts. Main thing is to try to get a zero balance for your net calories as you my put your body into starvation mode.

Good luck & stay motivated!
  • witchywillow
    witchywillow Posts: 143 Member
    hiya

im really new to this also havin only started this week, finding the right foods is a challenge but im sure it will get easier, if u get fed up of water and want something else diet pepsi is an alternative if u want a change at 1 calorie a 330ml can. at the moment im using my old exercise bike but its not up to standard so have treated myself to a exercise bike/cross trainer, so raring to go lol

add me if u want :happy: