What's your biggest fear ?!

Options

Replies

• Myhighway2
    Options
    I get ya, was in an accident, never ever want to be in a home.
  • triciaj66
    triciaj66 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Farm animals, drowning, losing the ones I love. I also don't care for tunnels :0/
    here comes the chickens !!! Lol!! I love yea girl!!
  • Myhighway2
    Options
    Funny I feel the same way , I do not trust our justis system.
  • callherbeautyxo
    callherbeautyxo Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    my biggest fear is losing my parents. I love my mom and dad more than anything in the world. they've been there for me through thick and thin i'd be NOTHING without them. My other biggest fear is not losing weight, i really wanna lose 100lbs but im never really motivated to workout or eat healthy sometimes.im afraid that i'll never be able to wear a bikini on the beach and look great =(
  • misslilylou
    misslilylou Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    SPIDERS! Big or small, they freak me out and I scream, run away, and sometimes even cry when I see one. Another fear is being alone. One of my biggest dreams is to get married and have a family.
  • misslilylou
    misslilylou Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    my biggest fear is losing my parents. I love my mom and dad more than anything in the world. they've been there for me through thick and thin i'd be NOTHING without them. My other biggest fear is not losing weight, i really wanna lose 100lbs but im never really motivated to workout or eat healthy sometimes.im afraid that i'll never be able to wear a bikini on the beach and look great =(

Your first one is another one of mine! My parents are so dear to me, and I can't imagine losing them.
  • feduh86
    feduh86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options

Your first one is another one of mine! My parents are so dear to me, and I can't imagine losing them.

Aweeee I agree! I cant imagine losing any of my brothers or sisters, as well as my parents for sure! It just wouldnt be the same! =(
  • ajball90
    ajball90 Posts: 211 Member
    Options

Another fear is just thinking maybe I wont get married one day and be able to have a loving family!

this ^ I dont even know why, im 21 i dont need to be worrying about it, but i always do
  • feduh86
    Options
    I know right .. im 19, but it still bothers me because of the "what if"
  • Bradozzz85
    Options
    Crashing and wrecking my car again. I did it 4 weeks ago. I now drive 2mph with the hazard lights on
  • chauser1022
    Options
    Crashing and wrecking my car again. I did it 4 weeks ago. I now drive 2mph with the hazard lights on

Yikes!! Now that is scary!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Im afraid of not getting myself out of the debt I am in (school loans, Credit cards etc) and having that hinder my decision on having children.
  • feduh86
    Options
    The other, is that I will FINALLY get to my goal weight after trying for 20 years, only to die the next day.

Thats a scary thought! All that hard work ... !
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Many, many things but my biggest is being afraid.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I don't fear failure because I can only control the effort I put into things - if I give it my best effort, that's good enough for me.
    I don't fear anything related to my health, my marriage, my family... I can make choices to protect and strengthen all of those areas of my life even if I can't control the outcome, but there is ONE thing that I absolutely am ridiculously afraid of...

Cockroaches.
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    my son.. anything happen to him
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options
    I used to be afraid of big ships. (anyone want to go on a cruise?) Now I live on an island, and have to take a ferry to a lot of places. The fear has almost completely slipped away....
  • ckeefer09
    Options
    I am scared of spiders but my biggest fear is rejection. It doesn't matter what I get rejected for. That and feeling vulnerable.
  • grimmaster1983
    Options
    i dont really fear things like dying or getting hurt, and i know i have great family around to look after our son if the worst happened.. but i do hate water over my face, even in the shower i panic and feel like im drowning lol, i tend to swallow water, so im guessing thats my fear. x
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    I am afraid I might jump off things