Weight loss/toning DVDS

Options
Okay so I have been reading a few posts on here re: 30 day shred etc... and I was wondering what are the best workout DVDS people have bought and how it was useful for them? (post pictures to show results).

I am really interested in getting a GOOD workout DVD and help would very much be appreciated so I dont end up spending loads on a useless one!

Thanks

x

Replies

• marleniss2006
    marleniss2006 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi there, im currently on my 3rd day of the 30 days shred challenge.. im felling amazing even thought its too soon..
    Im very sore but i already started to notice some differences in my body..

Good luck ..
  • kimgravel
    Options
    Hi highly rec Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30 or No More Trouble Zones. Ri30 has more cardio and it has 4 levels, so more bang for your buck, but I feel like I get a better work out from NMTZ.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    Okay so I have been reading a few posts on here re: 30 day shred etc... and I was wondering what are the best workout DVDS people have bought and how it was useful for them? (post pictures to show results).

I am really interested in getting a GOOD workout DVD and help would very much be appreciated so I dont end up spending loads on a useless one!

Thanks

x
    The best one.......................is the one that you will do. If you can't do the workout on a CONSISTENT basis, then it becomes useless.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • bethieannie
    bethieannie Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jams! by Beach Body. Love Love Love it! I finish Cardio Party and can harldy move I am so tired!