People in ur 20's... Looking for Support?!

Options

Replies

• celeste_xo
    Options
    I'm 21! Getting back on the wagon again after a bad holiday LOL. Please feel free to add me! I can use the support :)
  • Firegirl89
    Options
    Im 22 years old. This is my 3rd week here. Would love to help support. Feel free to add me! : -)
  • cmfelix47
    cmfelix47 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm 25 from Virginia and I've been registered for this site for a while. I am just now starting to take this weight loss thing seriously! Just got a Fitbit and looking forwarding to using that alongside with this.
  • bee1248
    bee1248 Posts: 27
    Options
    Hey! I'm 22 and trying to get healthy and fit for my wedding too! Add me :)
  • Krahn1984
    Krahn1984 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    26 and vegan. Using diet to control my autoimmune disease with doctor supervision. Feel free to add me, love to support healthy eating and excercise!
  • mgero212
    Options
    I am 23 years old and am wokring on the last 10 lbs I want to lose! Feel free to add me as a friend if you are a supportive person on here because I am. I love reading MFP status and making encouraging comments because that is what keeps me going everyday and keeps me logging in each day.
  • WishUponAStarx
    WishUponAStarx Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 :-) feel free to add!

Always good to have friends on here :-) x
  • M_Tyler05
    M_Tyler05 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and new to MFP. Feel free to add me! :)
  • kd_mazur
    kd_mazur Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    29 and looking for support:) feel free to add
  • Krahn1984
    Krahn1984 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    27*
  • hayley0181
    hayley0181 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 22 and I'd love more cupport!
  • TexasRaised89
    TexasRaised89 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I just joined MFP 1 week ago. I'm 22.
  • MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm 21! Anyone feel free to add me!!
  • vlsalvaggio
    Options
    im 27 years old and i need to be in the best shape cause im getting married in less then 9 months!!! i need all the support i can get!!!!
  • jessabrown
    Options
    25*** and my problem when dieting and working out is that i lose the motivation but i think if i have some support on MFP from other people in the same situation as myself that it'll really help out and prevent me from falling off the wagon again!! :)
    <3
  • Rachel223344
    Rachel223344 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Feel free to add me!
    I'm 21, and looking to make some new friends on here for support!

:)
  • HelloLoverly
    HelloLoverly Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 26 and I'm new to the whole weight loss process! I need to lose 40 lbs to be in my healthy height/weight range. Any tips or support would be extremely helpful! Right now I'm doing zumba twice a week and trying to stay under 1500 cals a day. I know I need to amp up my workouts for sure, but I don't know where to start because I'm so out of shape!!!!!!!
  • neddoh
    neddoh Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Turning 21 on the 30th! Addicted to MFP :)
  • rlumsden7
    Options
    I'm 27 and two days into MFP....... Trying to get into shape (other than round!) before the summer!
  • clairification
    clairification Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I just joined MFP and I'm loving it so far, especially the app! I'm 28 and looking to shed about 90ish pounds. Let's kick this weight loss thing together!