People in ur 20's... Looking for Support?!

Options

Replies

• cassypiguet
    Options
    I'm 22! Looking to lose 60 lbs and could really use the support!!!
  • cmosu981
    Options
    21 and looking to get back to a healthier and more toned self. Feel free to add me!
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    <--- 27 :tongue:

i lost 97.6 lbs so far, and if i can lose 2.4lbs this week, i will have lost 100 lbs in a year! :drinker:
  • 4lelito
    4lelito Posts: 90
    Options
    Hey I'm 24 and looking for additional support and advice
  • Atarahh
    Atarahh Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I'm 23. Looking for my twin. I am 5'3", looking to lose another 120 lbs.
  • sunshinesonata
    sunshinesonata Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I'm 24! I'll support you, if you support me... Deal? =]
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Oh, I'd love some more 20-something friends! Everyone, please feel free to add me! :)

I'm 5'3, currently 137lbs, looking to trim down to between 120 and 125lbs! :)

-Amanda
  • Des0528
    Des0528 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hey there everyone! I'm 22, 5'2 and looking to lose about 30lbs! Would love to have friends for support. Please feel free to add me! :-)
  • Chubbasmommy
    Options
    im 26. 5'3....and have another AT LEAST 50lbs to lose.....i need as much support as possible....i cannot keep myself on track for the life of me!! =/
  • 25kyla
    25kyla Posts: 7
    Options
    25....please add me, rapidly becoming obsessed, already looking forward to 2mora....wa\na tone up and loose few pounds!!xxxx
  • MiSSLOLA334
    MiSSLOLA334 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey There my name is Lola and i just voined MFP i am 21 5'0" 109 pounds i just joined MFP feel free to add me as well :-)
  • MrsLythgoe
    Options
    Hey!! I'm Claire........ 25 next month!! I'm hoping to lose weight (dunno how much) for my wedding next year!!
    Feel free too add me!! :-) x
  • ianmgull
    Options
    27m eating right and working out 3-4 times weekly (cardio & weights). Add away!
  • JenabeeRose
    JenabeeRose Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm 24... feel free to add me!
  • SLRamirez2012
    Options
    hey I'm 23 and would love as much support as possible! And OP you already look great!
  • PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • sburde2
    sburde2 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm 23. Would love more support!
  • jrodx2
    jrodx2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    27 here :) Currently doing the Insanity program and working on loosing the last of my weight, as well as build muscle. Feel free to add! Always looking for new food ideas and people to share tips with.
  • Angelam_02
    Angelam_02 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'll be 20 in April and like you I only want to get my fitness level up and well loose about 5 lbs
  • shellshalla
    shellshalla Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm 23 and about halfway to my goal. Feel free to add me and we can motivate eachother!