20lbs lost (pics!)

Options
123457»

Replies

• melsy21
    melsy21 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    It's all relative!

Looking good! You looked pretty good to begin with anyway!

I agree! I wanna look like your before pic! lol <3
  • kimmyj74
    kimmyj74 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Your GoRgEoUs! And your stats are about the same as mine. I'm 156 now, GW was 145 to start but after seeing your after pic, I may change it to 135. Great inspiration!!!!
  • jessn925
    Options
    Thanks for this. I am the same height and my goal weight is 130-135...it's nice to have an idea of what that looks like lol
  • slimgal613
    Options
    You look awesome!! Good for you on reaching your goals. My goal is to have a stomach like yours. Just sayn' haha!

:smile:
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Great job! Losing 20 lbs now will prevent you from having to lose 50 lbs later!

It's an accomplishment any way you look at it.
  • MiSSLOLA334
    MiSSLOLA334 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! keep up the good work!!!
  • booncey
    booncey Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I weigh 130 at 5'6" and I don't look anywhere close to as good as you! Congratulations! I'm trying to lose around 15 to 20 pounds too as my goal. It's very hard to do and don't think your effort doesn't deserve a huge round of applause! I'm inspired
  • SLRamirez2012
    Options
    You look amazing!! What worked for you?
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look awesome! You really should be proud of yourself and your accomplishments! Keep up the GREAT work!
  • olee67
    olee67 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    You were beautiful before, and you are beautiful now. Good work!
  • ish4krys
    ish4krys Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow! It is a big deal. Sometimes having just those last 10-20 lbs to lose is the hardest (I'm learning that right now.) I'm a little shorter at 5'8" but I love seeing your pics and how I hope to look when I reach my goal.
  • incircles_lp2
    incircles_lp2 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    20lbs for me would be a HUGE deal. I gained 20lbs in two months and I'm sure it will take close to a year to lose it all...just losing a few lbs is a big deal for me. You look really skinny, but you still look healthy. I would love to be where you are now! It will just take lots of time and patience!
  • c0untingsheep
    c0untingsheep Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!