Foods that repulse you

Options

Replies

• twillmot
    Options
    Chocolate! Ugh, i can't stand the stuff! Coconut, Mushrooms, Liver, Cauliflower, brussel sprouts (although when theyre fried they are amazing!) dried yogurt (like on a cereal bar), and COLESLAW. Grossss

LUCKY YOU! I would love to hate chocolate! It'd be so much easier to diet if that were the case.

I think i just ate too much as a kid. I dont know, I dont have a sweet tooth at all!
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Anything from the sea....fish, shellfish blah blah blah.:sick:

Ew, me, too!
  • tiffanyja
    Options
    water chestnuts.
    mayo
    musterd
    eggplant
    chowmain
  • Mistakenly
    Options
    Raw onions
    Raw eggs (slimy yolk is somewhat okay)
    Clams/mussels/oysters
    Cooked tuna (I LOVE raw tuna)
    Anything coconut
    Anything orange-flavored or banana-flavored (but I like oranges, orange juice and bananas)
    Pork chops
  • Judway
    Judway Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    oysters
    crawfish
    squid
    snails
    sushi
    whole fish
    sardines
    anchovies
    clams
    any type of curry
    muscles
    parsnips
    sushi
    haggis
    blue cheese
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Head cheese and spam. Love sushi, I enjoy most animal "delicacies", Liver, heart, and what have you. I'm a very adventurous foodie. Chocolate covered crickets, fried meal worms, scorpion suckers (yes, they exist lol). If something is cooked correctly with the right seasonings, I can stomach just about anything. I'm a hunter and used to trap all the time, I gut my own, and process my own. I can only assume that's where the adventurous foodie in me spawned. lol

You'd TOTALLY make it on "Fear Factor"! Me, not so much:/
  • dee74
    dee74 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Sauerkraut
    Liver
    Spam
    Potted meat
    Anchovies
    Sweet pickles
    Relish
    Pickled anything (except dill pickles)
    Beets --a big YECH!
    Cooked carrots
    Instant oatmeal
    Tripe
  • live2dream
    live2dream Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Dead animals that I used to think were 'food'...i am now repulsed that I was conditioned to think blood, flesh, veins, & muscles were good to eat. As well as eggs that come out of a chicken's vagina and cow's breast milk that is supposed to be for a baby cow.
  • palmas42
    palmas42 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What is 'head cheese'?
  • EmDeLange
    Options
    Celery
    Anchovies
    Capers
    Pineapple on pizza.....it is just so wrong!!
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Eggs!!! No way, no how, I do not like them Sam I am!! Blech!!!

I am always happy to meet another egg hater! Eggs are creepy.
  • thatdude3
    Options
    Lima beans
    Lamb fries & rocky mountain oysters (just thinking of these makes me want to puke)
    liver
    anchovies
    escargot
  • Atarahh
    Atarahh Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Pork...unclean animals that are mentioned in Deuteronomy 14. We shouldnt be eating those!

Mint jelly. Turkey necks, large jumbo chicken/turkey wings, meatloaf (yuck.com), watermelon, strawberry ice cream, fruit stuffed pies (outside of apple), pickles (outgrown those), chocolate covered cherries, candies with caramel in them only..

and the list goes on and on
  • groove521
    Options
    OMG I just CAN'T do OLIVES! They make me gag!

Others that I hate but just dont make me gag
    peas
    I eat all the animals but not their organs!
    blood sausages (got tricked into that one)
  • EmDeLange
    Options
    Chocolate! Ugh, i can't stand the stuff! Coconut, Mushrooms, Liver, Cauliflower, brussel sprouts (although when theyre fried they are amazing!) dried yogurt (like on a cereal bar), and COLESLAW. Grossss

LUCKY YOU! I would love to hate chocolate! It'd be so much easier to diet if that were the case.

I think i just ate too much as a kid. I dont know, I dont have a sweet tooth at all!
    I would LOVE to hate chocolate!! I cannot get enough of the stuff!! :smile:
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Tomato
    Spam
    Brussel sprouts
    Liver
    Brownies
    Chocolate cake

You are totally lucky if you are repulsed by brownies and chocolate cake! I wish I had that problem!!! For me, I hate eggs and seafood. I can handle pretty much anything else. :)

LOL, sorry! I don't know what it is, but it just smells funny and I gag everytime I try it. I do love eggs (sunny side up) and seafood!
  • MrsNinaMartin
    Options
    Tomatoes
    Cauliflower
    Mushrooms
    any part of an animal that is brain, penis, feet, heart ,tongue, ear, deer meat, intestines, eyeballs it's all gross but oddly enough I can and do like liver, only if I make it though.
  • groove521
    Options
    I forget about the beets and anchovies. They are gag worthy ...
  • live2dream
    live2dream Posts: 614 Member
    Options

I would LOVE to hate chocolate!! I cannot get enough of the stuff!! :smile:

Same here, chocolate is my favorite food on earth!