I really like tacos....

Options

Replies

• rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    thats right TACOS are NOT to be eaten quickly ...NO no ...You must first seperate the shell slightly to make sure it has enough sauce then you take your finger and swirl aound the meat before you dive in.......Now lick your fingers and continue eating !

I just burst out laughing at this.

Too perfect!!!!!
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    I have yet to enjoy a taco that can handle the Big Brown meat Love hammer..........salsa!:devil:

Oddly enough, I can never get quite enough salsa for my taco.

This is no wimpy or limpy sauce im talkin baout babycakes!!!! Im talkin about some real latino Heat of a salsa!! Big brown meat love hammer style!!!!!:devil:

Hi..... I am Sicilian, I have only really dated latin men, they really DO make the best salsa, but I am Sicilian and when we like something, we have it over and over and over and over...... It takes a lot of energy to enjoy tacos with salsa as much as I do.

Whoa............ finally a woman who loves some heat in her salsa!!!! The big brown meat Love hammer salsa will pair really well with your taco!:devil:

Latino heat babycakes!
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    i really like that my taco is introducing me to new friends...

Usually, i introduce my taco to new friends, but, hey, this can work too.
    two taco are better than one.... but as a guy, I am always hungry like that!

A double taco dinner can be really good too, as long as it is prepared right.
    Interesting you'd say that. I've had the pleasure of enjoying an Asian chicken taco with a BBQ pork one. Best pairing ever!

I got a really nice cuban taco and a Puerto Rican burrito served on a nice plate one time...... BEST. DINNER. EVER!!!!
  • Indy_Mario
    Options

Interesting you'd say that. I've had the pleasure of enjoying an Asian chicken taco with a BBQ pork one. Best pairing ever!

I got a really nice cuban taco and a Puerto Rican burrito served on a nice plate one time...... BEST. DINNER. EVER!!!!
    Well, I am Salvadoran so we use different spices for our burrito, but it sounds like a really tasty dinner for sure.
    I just love a nice, soft shell taco. Delicious!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options

agree! Its all in the planning and preparation.... serve with a few shots of Patron and it has the makings of a perfect meal!

Patron always gets ME in the mood to share a taco with a friend.

Bartender....... Serve it UP!!!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options

I think I can speak for the rest of the guys when I say we want to hear more details on this particular dinner!! But only about the Cuban Taco... we could care less about the Burrito!
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options

I'd love a dinner like that some time
  • Indy_Mario
    Options

:flowerforyou:
  • MMAsac
    MMAsac Posts: 191
    Options
    Sounds like a taco sampling is in order....
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    a taco buffett!
  • galegetsthin
    Options

It is a really fun dinner to have. Everyone should have at least one in their lifetime.
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Never bite the taco too hard...If you do, stuff might shoot out the other side!
  • galegetsthin
    Options

uhmmmmm.......... I think you may be doing it wrong!!!!!
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options

Whoa ma dear!!..........................we need to go out and drink up some Patron!(Tequila) ..............then you can show off that nice Italian beef taco! and who knows maybe we might get so hungry that we might indulge in another dish per se..................Maybe some Irish corned beef.................or some Puertorican Pastel.................possibilities are endless!!!

Big Brown meat Love hammer salsa poured all over EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
    CAN YOU HANDLE THE HEAT??:devil:
  • Indy_Mario
    Options
    I don't usually bite, you'd be surprised how many tacos like being nibbled on though, you just gotta give 'em a chance to express themselves!
    I mainly let my Hispanic side take over, I practice my Rs through-out the day in order to stay limberrrrrr
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options

I was once a young overzealous lad that had not yet learned appropriate taco eating technique. With time and much practice you learn to savor each moment spent eating a taco.
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    and so be it, we are having turkey tacos tonight. I must have sent hom something subliminal in my email because it was his idea LOL>
  • Indy_Mario
    Options
    and so be it, we are having turkey tacos tonight. I must have sent hom something subliminal in my email because it was his idea LOL>
    Oh, I am sure it was! :devil:
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options

I was once a young overzealous lad that had not yet learned appropriate taco eating technique. With time and much practice you learn to savor each moment spent eating a taco.

AMEN!
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Le sigh. I love to eat tacos every night.