Big Breasts!!!!! To all my busty ladies.....

Options

Replies

• aacosta11
    aacosta11 Posts: 16
    Options
    I would like to purchase one of these Enell sports bras that everyone is talking about. i just dont know where to get it. Is there a local store that might have it, or can it only be ordered online?
  • Taith
    Taith Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Anyone else stuck with 34i's, and if so what do you wear?
  • ProjFit
    ProjFit Posts: 143
    Options
    Thanks for the advice! I wish my breasts would get smaller though. i am so ready to have a c-cup rather than a dd-cup. :P
  • loki3981
    loki3981 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I always wear 2 sports bras that are technically too small for me, and I have been doing this since I was 14 years old! It hurts if I dont...if anyone knows of good sports that will fully support you and hold you in place?

Enell, hands down. DD here and literally NO BOUNCE!! Best bra I've ever owned. The way that it is stitched in the back helps to reinforce good posture to. Love them.
  • loki3981
    loki3981 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I would like to purchase one of these Enell sports bras that everyone is talking about. i just dont know where to get it. Is there a local store that might have it, or can it only be ordered online?

Enell.com Measure as they suggest and it should fit perfectly.
  • ginalclark
    Options
    I am a 36G and I really like my shock absorber sports bras. I wear these usually on a daily basis because it supports me so well. They hold you in really well. I've went into lingerie shops to buy nice bras and they always say no way you are a G and as soon as they help me try it on, they can't believe it. Shock Absorber bras run about $35-$40 which I think is a great price considering what other bras cost! I will look into the Enell bras that everyone keeps talking about too!! Goal for one day is a breast reduction once planned weight is lost! :)
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    A talc free baby powder works really well for boob sweat, better than deoderant. I gave up on finding a decent bra.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Amandastout
    Options
    Busty Ladies! Get an Enell Bra!! It will change your life! The girls won't go anywhere and it's literally like a straight-jacket! They are spendy but TOTALLY worth it!
  • FireRox21
    FireRox21 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Great tip. Hate having the big boobs. My husband loves it, but he doesn't have to carry them around all day long.

Same here! I mentioned a breast reduction once and he looked like he might cry, but in the end he said anything that would help me he would 100% support.

This. I'm a DDD and it's horrible. I wear two sport bras for dryland training. My swimming workouts are another story. I tried wearing a sport bra under my swimsuit, but I had so much drag in the water, I decided it wasn't worth it.

My boyfriend is the same way, too. I saw a Dr about a breast reduction. Dr was all for it, but I though my BF was going to get hysterical. Men just don't understand just how dang heavy these suckers are!!!
  • hollin40
    hollin40 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I hate my big boobs!!!!! When I do jumping jacks and any other cardio, I hope they flop off and fly across the room and never come back...ugh....I get good bras from Nordstrom. Get a good and proper fit. It will never do you wrong!!!! I hate exercise bras because they give the uniboob but I have one I got the other day and it's OK but I need to investigate Enell....
  • AmyW125
    AmyW125 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    ENELL. :heart: :drinker: :heart:
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    For chafing and as a barrier against sweat (I get eczema around my kneckline) I use Lush's ultrabalm - its bril!
  • chocciechip
    chocciechip Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I use shock absorber and whilst it's built like scaffolding they certainly don't move during exercise!!
  • CathyS205
    CathyS205 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    For karate class I wear a regular bra, two sports bras, and a workout shirt with built in support under my gii just so I don't bounce around too much and I'm still paranoid about it most of the time. Boob sweat is also an issue for me most of the time, so I will be using this deoderant idea. Thanks.
  • elliejmoore
    elliejmoore Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I've never thought of that before! That's one of my favorite things about losing weight.. that my boobs get smaller!!! :laugh:

I know what u mean! Im a 34H and am looking forward to becoming an F - while that might be big for some, an F would be wonderful!! Makes them go from lookin 'just huge' to 'just nice'. xxx
  • FireRox21
    FireRox21 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Great tip. Hate having the big boobs. My husband loves it, but he doesn't have to carry them around all day long.
    Same here!!! For the life of me, I do not understand ,why would someone go have surgery to lug these things around?? *scratches head*

I have never understand that either. I always laugh when I hear girls in the locker room at the gym talk about how they wished they had bigger boobs. I always tell them that after a few years of carrying them around, they will be praying for their small boobs again. The only thing I can figure is that the fake ones are really light nowadays, so they don't have to worry about movement, sagging, etc.
  • RunTheDay
    Options
    I also wear more than one bra. I wear my running bra, and then two very undersized tight cotton sports bras on top of those...D cups are NOT fun to run with
  • ashanti1982
    Options
    Argh, I so feel you girls! I have to wear two bras too, I haven't heard of enell, is that an American brand?
  • Sweet200307
    Sweet200307 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    lol i know exactally what your going through. I wear my reg bra and 2 sports bras when im wrkn out so that im not bouncing all over the place. I also put deo or powder under my breast for the sweat