Replies

• Boating04
    Boating04 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Totally Awesome!!!!!
  • bck80
    bck80 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! i started at the same weight you started and lost 5lbs then came across MFP this is my second week here and i've only lost 2 lbs, seing your after pictures is so motivating for me i am 5'4 as well and i would love to look like you one day:). great transformation:smile:
  • hotroddiva
    hotroddiva Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look great! I'm motivated with you. We are the same age and height! I'm at 158 now, so hopefully I'll go down as well. Not a bad goal to run a half marathon...Good luck! :smile:
  • lissa0710
    Options
    Awesome job!! You look great! THanks for sharing!
  • healthymommy2pc
    Options
    Wonderful and inspiring story! Gives me hope!
  • SDawgW
    SDawgW Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Amazing! This is beyond inspiring. Please do another post on the next 25lbs, I plan to complete the same. Wow you have driven me, because my numbers look very similar and I've also had 2 c-sections. Amazing girl!

Will keep y'all posted for sure! I love being able to share my success with anyone that can draw inspiration from it - without MFP members' posting their success stories, I don't know if I would be where I am today. :)

Keep at it - the hard work does pay off!
  • winbox
    winbox Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous
  • SDawgW
    Options
    You are an inspiration to me as I am 38 (turning 39 in July), 5'4":smile: and I weight 161.3 (lost 2 pounds since Monday). You look great but only being 2 pounds lighter than me, I don't feel like I look as good as you! Keep it up!

We are all built differently and wear our weight in different spots than everyone else. Keep in mind that we are always our own worst critics so when you're making a comparison, try to keep it to a comparison of you today vs. you yesterday....when you see how far you've come it'll keep you motivated to go even further.

Congrats on the 2 lbs!!
  • Annette1270
    Annette1270 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    YOu look amazing.. Keep up the great work. You're hard work is showing!
  • SDawgW
    Options
    Great Job!! i started at the same weight you started and lost 5lbs then came across MFP this is my second week here and i've only lost 2 lbs, seing your after pictures is so motivating for me i am 5'4 as well and i would love to look like you one day:). great transformation:smile:

You WILL get to your goal - just keep making healthy choices. Learn to say "no". Sometimes (as silly as it may sound) I actually do say "no" out loud when I find myself reaching for something that wasn't on the plan for the day.

Find your groove. Think healthy. Be healthy. Make those healthy choices. It'll all happen in time if you stay dedicated.

Best of luck!
  • drop30lbs
    drop30lbs Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. Congratulations. Keep it up. I always stayed active and involved my kids also. Now I run after my grand kids. :smile:
  • rpantusa
    rpantusa Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    way to go you look great!!!! Keep up the awesome work! :wink:
  • sabina2012
    sabina2012 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    such an inspiration despite all the setbacks! amazing keep it up!
  • mtperry9
    mtperry9 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Great progress shots. Props !!!
  • kscott77
    Options
    Thank you, I believe that I was one of the ones you were talking about needing inspiration. I can't stop looking at the sucess stories!!
  • davecreed
    davecreed Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    SWEEEET! :D
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    You look like JWoww in the last picture! To me, that'd be a compliment lol
  • SDawgW
    Options
    You look like JWoww in the last picture! To me, that'd be a compliment lol

Hahaha. I wish I had that bod!! hahaha. Thx, tho - we are Joisey fans in this house. :smile:
  • aghack
    aghack Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Thanks for the inspiration.
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    You've done great - amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!