Favorite kitchen gadget?

Options
124»

Replies

• jtcc91
    jtcc91 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine online before Christmas from Amazon.com and got it for $75 (plus about $12 shipping)... still ended being less than what I see them going for in any store! Get one.. you will love it!

Was referring to the Cuisinart 5-in-1 Griddler.. I just figured out the Quote feature.. haha!
  • collyllama
    Options
    I <3 my Kitchenaid Stand Mixer.... I use it ALL THE TIME! In case you weren't aware, it's GREAT for shredding chicken and pork too! Also my digital kitchen scale.... I weigh everything!!!
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I don't think I could pick just one! The most used is the scales though, lol!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    My favorite is without a doubt a good sharp knife, which I realize is not a gadget but I could do without everything else. Of my plethera of actual gadgets, most of which I never use, my favorite is my immersion blender.
  • Slove009
    Slove009 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Mine is the bottle opener. :drinker:
  • wildiriss
    wildiriss Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    My Vitamix is my baby <3
  • vegansara
    vegansara Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    My first favorite was my excalibur dehydrator . . . then it was my vitamix . . . then the digital food scale . . . now it's my cuisinart food processor. I think the thing I would save first in a fire is the vitamix though!
  • spanky1958
    Options
    LMAO:laugh:magic bullet
  • DevanEve
    DevanEve Posts: 130
    Options
    My Cuisinart food scale! I have been trying to get in the habit of cooking all of my food and that thing is amazing. :bigsmile:
  • Ameerrante
    Ameerrante Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Crepe maker and that 5 in one griddle thing. And blender.
  • urbanmasala
    urbanmasala Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    My first favorite was my excalibur dehydrator . . . then it was my vitamix . . . then the digital food scale . . . now it's my cuisinart food processor. I think the thing I would save first in a fire is the vitamix though!

I love my Excalibur! Don't have a Vitamix blender yet, but it's definitely my next purchase. Also, couldn't live with my digital scale and and food processor.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Sou vide cooker. Just got it last week from my parents for a late Xmas gift! It's amazing!!!
  • Debadoo2018
    Debadoo2018 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I received a NuWave Oven for Christmas from my dad. As soon as I saw the "As Seen on TV" label, I figured this was a piece of junk. But my parents insisted that it was great and they use theirs all the time. So we gave it a whirl. My fiance and I wanted to hate it, but....we like it. A lot. We now use it all the time and everything has come out great. We made pork tenderloin in it last night and it came out perfect. I'll never use my oven again. LOL.
  • Debadoo2018
    Debadoo2018 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Mine is the bottle opener. :drinker:

:laugh:
  • vikesfanmb
    vikesfanmb Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I have two . . LOL!

1. My Pampered Chef microwaveable veggie steamer/pan. I've had it for years but only recent started using it.
    Now I can't be without it. It's in the dishwasher every run. I steam most of all my veggies in it and make
    diced new potatoes in it as well. It has these drain holes in the cover too so it kind of acts like a colander
    also. Just FANTASTIC! And no - I do not sell Pampered Chef! ha ha

2. Nordicware egg poacher - also for the microwave. Poaches an egg in 30-40 seconds and makes perfect
    "round" eggs to put on an english muffin, bagel, etc. Love it!
  • sirabe
    sirabe Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    My food processor.
  • laineyluma
    laineyluma Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    My food scale because I use it a ridiculous amount every day. Also even though it may not be a "gadget" it took me forever to find the perfect pepper grinder.
  • JennyBB125
    Options
    Would I be super lame is I said by garlic press? Someday it will be a stainless steel kitchenaid mixer...as soon as I buy one,
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I don't have one---but I'd really like one of those informercial choppers.

I hate crying when I make lasagna...(onions)
    :noway:
  • tikanique
    tikanique Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    ummmmm, my fork? Which would explain my weight issues! :-)