pinterest?

Options
13»

Replies

• mom2BandD
    mom2BandD Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am new to pinterest. So far I have only found a few fitness and health related things and have focused more on other fun things I like. I will definitely go on a hunt for great healthy recipes.
  • kaylenlawrence
    kaylenlawrence Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    That is my new addiction!!!
    and i love searching fitness and seeing the girls who are so amazily toned and fit
    its major motivation!!
  • jessjayla
    Options
    I started checking it out a few weeks ago but really not sure what it's for exactly. Is it for shopping, just browsing for different ideas? and do you repin stuff u like, or "like" stuff u like? just another way to waste time on a computer! lol
  • Lolamako
    Lolamako Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I love Pinterest! I was cleaning house today and came across a bunch of pages ripped out of magazines, so uninspiring compared to my virtual pinboard.

I have a healthy Fitspo board, you can find me by searching people, user name: christineinca
  • rubygarcia86
    rubygarcia86 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I started checking it out a few weeks ago but really not sure what it's for exactly. Is it for shopping, just browsing for different ideas? and do you repin stuff u like, or "like" stuff u like? just another way to waste time on a computer! lol

essentially its to waste time LOL. but seriously i have gotten cooking ideas, to nail designs i want to try, to different craft ideas i can do with my kids (i work non profit). organizing, styling, decorating, fitness, books.....
  • Sarah_S
    Sarah_S Posts: 46
    Options
    I <3 pinterest!
  • tootsanderson
    tootsanderson Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    those who don't know what it's really for even though they have an account, i think it's mostly useful to you if you're a crafter or a designer. however, i have a board of good (for you) food and one of good (tasting) food. i also have a board of fitness tips and inspiration like the others on here. i use it for decorating and design ideas and for holidays and parties. but most of all, i use it as a giant bookmarking system. all my bookmarks were always getting forgotten before. this works out much better for me. if you're a person who thinks visually it's probably a good fit too. i've always wanted to be a photographer. i have a degree in visual marketing. for a long time i considered a career as an interior designer. to me this is like a cornucopia of amazing goodness.

but mostly, yeah. it's a bookmarking tool for me.
  • dominikki3
    dominikki3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I think it's such a cool website! but I'm still waiting to get off the waiting list... :(
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    I think it's such a cool website! but I'm still waiting to get off the waiting list... :(

Message me you're email and I will send you an invite, that's how I got on
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Omg I feel like I'm obsessed with Pinterest!!! There are so many great things on there!!
  • tangal88
    tangal88 Posts: 689
    Options
    I work at home on my computer all day.

I have my PC Wallpaper set to rotate photos every 5 minutes, through the day.

I grab motivational sayings, and fit model images from Pinterest (and other sites) and place them in my folder of rotated images - so when I switch between programs on my computer - I get to see some fitness motivation. :)

I also have a few Pinterest boards for DIY ideas, Home Decor Ideas, Hair Styles to show my stylist on my next haircut, Recipes I plan to try and so on.

Just a way to catalog things you thing are Good Ideas, or things to save and review later - but make them easier to find quickly.

Addicting site. :)