Big Breasts!!!!! To all my busty ladies.....

Options

Replies

• Determinedtorunon
    Determinedtorunon Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I always wear 2 sports bras that are technically too small for me, and I have been doing this since I was 14 years old! It hurts if I dont...if anyone knows of good sports that will fully support you and hold you in place?

The last resort bra works great!!

Also baby powder in those problem areas :)
  • hoosier_red
    Options
    That...is sheer fricking genius. THANK YOU!
  • Taralee3730
    Options
    Enell bra is the only way to go. It's the same ones they use on Biggest Loser for all the ladies, PLUS it keeps you strapped in so well that your chest feels completely weightless. It hooks in the front and takes a minute to get in place, but you can run and jump all day once it's on, if you're up for it! If you do get one (or two) tell us how it works out!!
  • harleenarang
    harleenarang Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Bump !! I am gonna search all these and see what suits me most. :)
  • hoosier_red
    Options
    Great tip. Hate having the big boobs. My husband loves it, but he doesn't have to carry them around all day long.

Same here! I mentioned a breast reduction once and he looked like he might cry, but in the end he said anything that would help me he would 100% support.

This. I'm a DDD and it's horrible. I wear two sport bras for dryland training. My swimming workouts are another story. I tried wearing a sport bra under my swimsuit, but I had so much drag in the water, I decided it wasn't worth it.

My boyfriend is the same way, too. I saw a Dr about a breast reduction. Dr was all for it, but I though my BF was going to get hysterical. Men just don't understand just how dang heavy these suckers are!!!

Bless their little testosterone-soaked hearts, men don't understand what a literal pain it is to be big breasted. Back problems, shoulder problems, permanent ridges in your shoulders from the bra straps, underwires because you don't really have any other option, sagging when you're only in your early 20s, boob sweat, don't even get me started on running, and as a large-breasted fencer let me tell you that taking an epee tip in a section of boob that slipped out of your breast protection is an ungodly pain. I look at women with perky Bs and Cs and think, "That looks SO comfortable."
  • maluprincess
    Options
    This is an awesome topic. I've been looking for a quality sports bra for a DD. Right now I wear 2 bras and it's still a show when I run, I just try to find a treadmill facing a window. Any recommendations for the under $30 range?
  • Lindz2323
    Lindz2323 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    saving for later! thanks!! =)
  • FireRox21
    FireRox21 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Great tip. Hate having the big boobs. My husband loves it, but he doesn't have to carry them around all day long.

Same here! I mentioned a breast reduction once and he looked like he might cry, but in the end he said anything that would help me he would 100% support.

This. I'm a DDD and it's horrible. I wear two sport bras for dryland training. My swimming workouts are another story. I tried wearing a sport bra under my swimsuit, but I had so much drag in the water, I decided it wasn't worth it.

My boyfriend is the same way, too. I saw a Dr about a breast reduction. Dr was all for it, but I though my BF was going to get hysterical. Men just don't understand just how dang heavy these suckers are!!!

Bless their little testosterone-soaked hearts, men don't understand what a literal pain it is to be big breasted. Back problems, shoulder problems, permanent ridges in your shoulders from the bra straps, underwires because you don't really have any other option, sagging when you're only in your early 20s, boob sweat, don't even get me started on running, and as a large-breasted fencer let me tell you that taking an epee tip in a section of boob that slipped out of your breast protection is an ungodly pain. I look at women with perky Bs and Cs and think, "That looks SO comfortable."

Don't EVEN get me started on the sagging!!! I'm only 32, but I've had numerous women at the gym ask me how many kids do I have. They are horribly embarrassed when I tell them NONE!! Mine hang down to my belly button!!! And what really kills my self-confidence is when I'm trying to be sexy whilst my BF and I have *ahem* relations, I have to scoop the girls up and hold them in place with my arm to keep them out of my armpits!!! Sorry if that's a little TMI, but it is just so depressing to me!!

I understand too about your fencing dilemma. When I played ice hockey, as my girls got bigger, I had to actually buy a chest protector made for women. It is not fun playing on men's hockey teams and looking like I have two party hats under my hockey jersey!! Think Madonna in the early 1990's in ice hockey gear!!!
  • kitsunekitten
    Options
    Frog Bra from Title 9. It's like two big hands holding them in place.

OMFG that just gave me the biggest giggle!!!

Don't EVEN get me started on the sagging!!! I'm only 32, but I've had numerous women at the gym ask me how many kids do I have. They are horribly embarrassed when I tell them NONE!! Mine hang down to my belly button!!! And what really kills my self-confidence is when I'm trying to be sexy whilst my BF and I have *ahem* relations, I have to scoop the girls up and hold them in place with my arm to keep them out of my armpits!!! Sorry if that's a little TMI, but it is just so depressing to me!!

I understand too about your fencing dilemma. When I played ice hockey, as my girls got bigger, I had to actually buy a chest protector made for women. It is not fun playing on men's hockey teams and looking like I have two party hats under my hockey jersey!! Think Madonna in the early 1990's in ice hockey gear!!!

Oh honey! Same age...same problem! I get the holding them in place!!!! I TOTALLY FEEL YA THERE!
  • carole456
    carole456 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • arinelle
    Options
    If you don't have a sports bra just wear two normal bras. Until recently i have been doing that. It works!
  • cerrajean
    cerrajean Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Frog Bra from Title 9. It's like two big hands holding them in place.

How cozy!
  • Showgirlbody
    Showgirlbody Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    There is an anti-chafing gel made by Monistat (but it's not for yeast infections) instead of deoderant. I love this stuff, it is a powdery gel, helps with shaving too, keeps your underwear from rubbing on your bikini line. They sell some chafing gels at sporting goods stores too, I guess runners have issues with their nipples rubbing their shirts and getting raw (males mostly). Weird huh?
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Anyone else stuck with 34i's, and if so what do you wear?

I am 36H or so. I have a couple of shock absorber bras (excellent) and also freya sports bras (very good, better shape than the shock absorbers for me). They are both available on figleaves.com
  • shadowkitty22
    shadowkitty22 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I purchased my workout gear from the Old Navy Active line. I haven't had any problems with it. I do sweat a lot under my breasts and have been doing the deodorant trick for years now. However, I've never thought about using deodorant for the "chub rub" haha.
  • OfficerFuzzy
    OfficerFuzzy Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    OP I love you for making this topic.
    Great tips throughout. :)
  • bmcdonough3
    bmcdonough3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    the genie bra does wonders if you buy it one size too small it holds them into place while working out. Thanks for the tip on chub rub... have to try it out. with Zumba I was getting a lot of that tonight. Thank you!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • cerrajean
    Options
    I apologize if someone else has already addressed this because there've been quite a few responses since I last checked, but in my quick research, I see that they're no longer making the Frog Bra.

Anyone have any tips on where to find them still in stock?
  • cerrajean
    Options
    They sell some chafing gels at sporting goods stores too, I guess runners have issues with their nipples rubbing their shirts and getting raw (males mostly). Weird huh?

OMG one of the most traumatic things I've ever seen- I was working in a booth for a radio station which was set up at a half marathon and after the race a man walked by and his white athletic shirt was covered in blood from his nipple area. We were all shocked and the race organizer was like "Oh that? Yeah that's normal- the shirt chafes the nipples until they bleed."

He was SO casual about it, and the dude with the bloody nipples didn't seem to care either. CRAZY PEOPLE!
  • zenJes
    zenJes Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    i have chaffing under my arms from running and having muscles lol so random!!
    and unfortunately ive lost weight (thats not the unfortunate bit) and so now my back is toned but i havent lost my boobs n so im going to have to go down a size/ up another cup.. it was hard already to buy a 14E not looking forward to the 12... o.O