Matchmaker Thread for Single People?

Options

Replies

• ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, kind hesitant to throw too much out there; but I'll just say if you're anywhere in norhtern/central Utah/southern Idaho I'm open to expanding my horizons and getting to know people that have similar goals to get healthy, stay motivated, and if anything magical happens, that's just a bonus.
    Hmmm. I lived in Layton, UT for about 20+years. But, I'm a bit far away from there now.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    First Name/Nickname: Allan
    General Location: Southeast USA
    Age and Gender: 45 male
    Age range they're looking for: 28 - 52
    Gender they're looking for: female
    Interests: Travel, wine, food, football (especially college), beach
    Pet peeves: People not doing what they say they'll do and people not saying what they feel (I don't read minds).
    Anything else!: I travel a lot for work, mostly international destinations. I've also lived in 13 different States. I'm comfortable in just about any situation.

How is a good looking guy like you single?
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    First Name/Nickname: Jon
    General Location: Dallas, TX
    Age and Gender: 31, Male
    Age range they're looking for: I dunno
    Gender they're looking for: Female
    Interests: Cooking, Netflix, Movies, Family and Friends, stuff, more stuff, and even more stuff.
    Pet peeves: Poor Grammar
    Anything else!: Umm, I'm tall, work in sales, live in the uptown area of Dallas.. travel a lot to Cali.. San Fran, LA, San Diego, Denver and San Antonio.. and going to Italy in Feb for a work reward trip!
  • Dymas
    Dymas Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey, why not, I'll give this a shot. Worst case scenario, I get a new friend/workout partner :D

First Name/Nickname: Dymas
    General Location: South Florida (954/561 area)
    Age and Gender: 21/Male
    Age range they're looking for: 18-35 (Doesn't really matter, age is just a number, plus I look way older than I am)
    Interests: Working out, playing/watching sports (basketball and football mostly, but I love every sport), reading, video games, movies, music
    Pet peeves: Not being told the whole truth, being bossed around
    Anything else!: Pictures on MFP are kind of small/bad quality, lemme know if you want better ones.
  • denisegolden
    denisegolden Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    bump...this could be intresting
  • andreacord
    Options
    Hey, why not, I'll give this a shot. Worst case scenario, I get a new friend/workout partner :D

Age range they're looking for: 18-35 (Doesn't really matter, age is just a number, plus I look way older than I am)
    Interests: Working out, playing/watching sports (basketball and football mostly, but I love every sport), reading, video games, movies, music
    Anything else!: Pictures on MFP are kind of small/bad quality, lemme know if you want better ones.

How are you single?!
  • Dymas
    Dymas Posts: 20 Member
    Options

How are you single?!
    I could ask you the same exact question :P

In fact, I will. How are YOU single?
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    First Name/Nickname: Cely
    General Location: Coffs Harbour, NSW, Australia
    Age and Gender: 54 F
    Age range they're looking for: 54 -62
    Gender they're looking for: M
    Interests: Reading, star watching, music, movies, tv, computer,
    Pet peeves: smokers, liars
    Anything else!:
  • cindymarguerite
    Options

i'm in the 954 area ! =O

*edit. might as well add my own little personal haha.

First Name/Nickname: Cindy or Sid
    General Location: South Florida (954 area)
    Age and Gender: 20/Female
    Age range they're looking for: 21+
    Gender they're looking for: Male/Female
    Interests: I'm a huge movie buff! Working out, nature, zombies, being outside, reading, archery, video games, parkour and being silly.
    Pet peeves: Someone who tries WAY to hard to be mr. or mrs. suave or "smooth". Just be yourself and leave the corny one-liners at home because I can see straight through the bull**** :)
    Anything else!: I'm training to become a kick-*kitten* zombie killer for when the apocalypse comes around and you're welcome to join me. ;)
  • Kaylyn07
    Kaylyn07 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    First Name/Nickname: Kaylyn
    General Location: Middle of nowhere Ohio
    Age and Gender: 22/F
    Age range they're looking for: 22-29
    Gender they're looking for: Male
    Interests: Piercings, tattoos, music, drawing, reading, playing with my dog, parties, family, friends
    Pet peeves: I hate the words panties, & pamphlets! Nail biting, insanely bushy eyebrows, & arrogance.
    Anything else!: I'm a vegetarian xD

Inbox me.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    First Name/Nickname: Jon
    General Location: Dallas, TX
    Age and Gender: 31, Male
    Age range they're looking for: I dunno
    Interests: Cooking, Netflix, Movies, Family and Friends, stuff, more stuff, and even more stuff.
    Pet peeves: Poor Grammar
    Anything else!: Umm, I'm tall, work in sales, live in the uptown area of Dallas.. travel a lot to Cali.. San Fran, LA, San Diego, Denver and San Antonio.. and going to Italy in Feb for a work reward trip!

How are you single?
  • calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    First Name/Nickname: Anthony

General Location: Austin Texas

Age and Gender: Male/37

Age range they're looking for: 24-40

Interests: Beer, music, hotwings, sports, outdoors, spontaneous, skydiving, tech, movies, traveling, reading, tv, and having fun. Im love life and am a guy so I act like one.

Pet peeves: Women who prissy, rude to strangers, has smells, complains alot, texts during a first date at dinner, clingy, tries to change me (yes, trust me, I have alot of room for me to change but I love who I am), jealousy, uptightness, dramatic, and insecurity.

Anything else!: To be honest, ive been drinking and about to pass out. Here is my POF profile if anyone wants to know more.

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=22749596
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Ah ****, what will it hurt?

First Name/Nickname: Jonathan/Jon (always go by Jon)
    General Location: Orlando, FL
    Age and Gender: 22/male
    Age range they're looking for: 18-25
    Interests:
    Weightlifting
    Fitness and nutrition in general
    Psychology (what I have my Bachelor's in and want to ultimately go into)
    Education (the field I'll soon be working in for a while)
    Cooking

Video games (yeah I'll admit it)

Pet peeves:
    Religious zealots
    Willful ignorance
    Smoking

Anything else!: I can be an old man inside sometimes. I don't go to clubs, and if I want to have some drinks, I'd rather just chill out with my friends and get toasty rather than go to a bar. I can be pretty shy in person, but that usually changes once I get to know someone. :) Oh and I can be incredibly sarcastic, so if you don't jive with that, so be it.
  • Janasse
    Janasse Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm game :)
    Name: Janasse
    Age & gender: 23 F
    Age range: 23-29
    Looking for male
    Interests: martial arts, horseback riding, movies, some video games (skyrim!), outdoors-y stuff.
  • chynudol
    Options
    Chyna Indianapolis In
    Love dogs..I have 2
    Very out going
    I dislike people who complain alot
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    First Name/Nickname: Allan
    General Location: Southeast USA
    Age and Gender: 45 male
    Age range they're looking for: 28 - 52
    Interests: Travel, wine, food, football (especially college), beach
    Pet peeves: People not doing what they say they'll do and people not saying what they feel (I don't read minds).
    Anything else!: I travel a lot for work, mostly international destinations. I've also lived in 13 different States. I'm comfortable in just about any situation.

How is a good looking guy like you single?

Thank you for the complement. I've found that women often want a well traveled man, but can't handle a man who travels. The last two ladies I dated checked out after I went on a 3 - 4 week trip to SE Asia. Seems being gone more than your home is enough of a negative to offset anything they might like about me.
  • CavewomanCoby
    CavewomanCoby Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    this is cute :)

First Name/Nickname: Coby
    General Location: Australia
    Age and Gender: 27, definitely female
    Age range they're looking for: 27-37
    Gender they're looking for: male
    Interests: MMA, Muay Thai, cooking, reading, writing short stories and painting lullabies
    Pet peeves: arrogance, bullying and olives
    Anything else!: Of course! But to keep it short - I'm a creatively stifled lawyer who is training to fight MMA. I am particularly good at Muay Thai and kick serious butt.
  • mmgomez28
    mmgomez28 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    This sounds fun!

First Name/Nickname: Marlene
    General Location: Central Florida
    Age and Gender: 24 (almost 25) Female
    Age range they're looking for: 24-30
    Interests: Photography, watching tennis matches (weird, I know), learning about the world around me, helping others, movies, music,
    Pet peeves: Dishonesty, being close-minded, not caring about the world around you, extreme jealousy
    Anything Else!: I need friends here, so add me if you want!
  • lilyvale68
    lilyvale68 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    First Name/Nickname: Sue
    General Location: North Idaho
    Age and Gender: 43 Female
    Age range they're looking for: 39-47
    Interests: Church, travel, family, social activities
    Anything else!: Been single for four years. Have two kids, 11 and 13. Work as a pharmacy technician...love my job. Attend church regularly. Have a profile on POF...lilyvale68.